No announcement yet.

Mundine makes US debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
    This hasn't been tested, Kessler didn't hit him flush in their fight.

Ult, keeping the "MAN'S" dream a live.

Yeah, sure Mundine can call himself a two time world champ, but is he really.

Ndou can call himself a former champ, but we all know he never really was a real World Champ.

Mundine won a belt by beating Sam Soliman, a belt, which shouldn't even be a title since the WBA has another world Champion. Mundine's world Title's are a joke and you know it.
    Agreed! Ultimate does make some good points but that KO from feather fisted Ottke still haunts Mundine to this day and you can tell this by Mundine not having the balls to stand toe to toe and trade. If you want to be a TRUE champ and have H.O.F chin you gotta be able to take a punch and give whole lotta back. Mundine's been watching RJJ too much and he could end up copping a Glen Johnson of someone and be put to sleep till he wakes up with a massive headache the next morning. RJJ has certainly taught Choc how to rip off the PPV system by fighting cabbies, nurses and policemen like Roy and charging people who work their arses off from 9-5 a mint to watch this crap like Juarne Dolwing fight! What a joke! This bout should have been shown on the ABC. Mundine is the Aussie version of RJJ in every sense of the word ripping punters off and getting kod like him too! LOL LOL

Comment

This hasn't been tested, Kessler didn't hit him flush in their fight.

Ult, keeping the "MAN'S" dream a live.

Yeah, sure Mundine can call himself a two time world champ, but is he really.

Ndou can call himself a former champ, but we all know he never really was a real World Champ.

Mundine won a belt by beating Sam Soliman, a belt, which shouldn't even be a title since the WBA has another world Champion. Mundine's world Title's are a joke and you know it.
      Agree with the belts thing. Thats what i was pointing out in my last post i hope. But he can still call himself that.

Go back to the Kess fight, round 3 or 4, Kess hits Anthony flush in the temple with a massive shot. Going 12 rounds with Kessler is proof enough of his chin.

Keeping the dream alive? What dream. I have pointed out that he has bucket laods of ability, but no heart which will lead him to achieving next to nothing. That doesn't sound like a dream to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
        Agree with the belts thing. Thats what i was pointing out in my last post i hope. But he can still call himself that.

Go back to the Kess fight, round 3 or 4, Kess hits Anthony flush in the temple with a massive shot. Going 12 rounds with Kessler is proof enough of his chin.

Keeping the dream alive? What dream. I have pointed out that he has bucket laods of ability, but no heart which will lead him to achieving next to nothing. That doesn't sound like a dream to me.
        I was only joking settle down.

Comment

I was only joking settle down.
          LOL i wasn't fired up mate, sorry if it came out that way. Agree with most of your argument though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
            LOL i wasn't fired up mate, sorry if it came out that way. Agree with most of your argument though.
            I would like to see him fighting on the Tito & Roy Jnr undercard. It would be a step in the right direction for the guy.

Comment

If Manfredo wins tonight. Don't be suprised if Anthony fights him over there as the main event in a couple of months time.

Even though i still think hes a jerk.

Comment

Working...
              X