No announcement yet.

Kessler vs Calzaghe not on PPV in Oz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
    Hmm very interesting. Well we can either go a petition or heaps of phone calls, or a web article. But with the web article everyone needs a "digg" account to get big, so they digg the article and it goes huge. How many of you have "digg" accounts, if no one does than we will have to go with the phone calls. But anyone have digg accounts, if hundreds of people here do, then we should go with a web article, anyway discuss i will be back on tomoz. Booty call. nah jj, assingment to do.
    Sorry alt don't have a digg account.

Comment

yeah i dont have a digg account either.

guess we're just resigned to watching it on the computer screen hoping we havent heard the result first

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
        yeah i dont have a digg account either.

guess we're just resigned to watching it on the computer screen hoping we havent heard the result first
        I think a few emails from different people demanding it on FOX not Main Event could work.

At least the Vic fight is Free. I'm surprised they didn't try and put that on Main Event.

Comment

Yeh Brently we should call. I will give them a call on wednesday mate, bit busy with a uni assignment at the moment. And if everyone gives them a buzz, leave your name and stuff so they know its just not one person over and over again. We should be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
            Yeh Brently we should call. I will give them a call on wednesday mate, bit busy with a uni assignment at the moment. And if everyone gives them a buzz, leave your name and stuff so they know its just not one person over and over again. We should be sweet.
            Okay, we should try and set up a plan of attack. "WE WANT MORE BOXING" on FOX SPORTS.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              I don't understand since Main Event had the Kessler vs. Beyer fight last year. Boxing is only if they can be bothered on Main Event.

They should **** off those ****ty FOX sports cards and have hight quality fights from around the globe instead. With the money FOX pays to the promoters of local fights they could be buying fights from HBO Showtime etc.
              Well said Brently! I'm sick of these Filipino guys with 9-34 records come over here, put up a bit of a fight for two rounds then get polaxed in the third! That's why so many Aussies get taken to school when they go fight in America for a World Title. All these big fights are happening and we don't get to see ****. You like have to call half the pubs in your capital city to find out if they'll show the fight??? Those Fox Sports cards are made up of guys also from the local pub scene like the guy that fought Hopoate on the Mundine/Green card!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepingtime View Post
                Well said Brently! I'm sick of these Filipino guys with 9-34 records come over here, put up a bit of a fight for two rounds then get polaxed in the third! That's why so many Aussies get taken to school when they go fight in America for a World Title. All these big fights are happening and we don't get to see ****. You like have to call half the pubs in your capital city to find out if they'll show the fight??? Those Fox Sports cards are made up of guys also from the local pub scene like the guy that fought Hopoate on the Mundine/Green card!
                Exactly. We need to see more International boxing on Fox Sports those local cards are a joke. Main Event is a joke. Kessler vs Calzaghe should be on Fox sports and so should this weekends fight, but It won't be.

Comment

i agree, i still like to watch some of our local talent, but not against total hicks. On a small upbeat, atleast this fridays fight has an international flavour without the main even being a philo 3-90 bum. The dude medley has in front of him has a V over nate cambell and his only loss was to kendall holt.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
                    i agree, i still like to watch some of our local talent, but not against total hicks. On a small upbeat, atleast this fridays fight has an international flavour without the main even being a philo 3-90 bum. The dude medley has in front of him has a V over nate cambell and his only loss was to kendall holt.
                    I'll watch Friday nights fights if I'm home.

Comment

Who's on the card for this Friday Night?

Dont worry, found it.

Friday 12 October 2007

Panthers Leagues Club, Penrith, NSW

Issac Hlatshwayo v Robert Medley

IBO Welterweight Title

Daniel Geale v Daniel Dawson

Vacant IBO Middleweight Title
                      Last edited by OBOMBER; 10-08-2007, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X