Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys do on the Friday night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that self-development is important so I spent Friday learning online courses. I came across this website https://www.skillcourses.com/online-...ading-courses/ and found many free online courses. It would be silly not to use such opportunity. I highly recommend saving this website, I am sure it's useful for many.
    Last edited by Redere; 07-19-2022, 06:09 AM.

Comment

In my mid-sized hometown we have an underground fight club. The promoter dreams up some good freak matches. Great big trannies fighting small, shy men is a crowd favorite.

Comment

Get high get beaver.

Comment

Originally posted by rihanabr View Post
          I usually play board games with my friends
          How old are you 80?

Comment

i w4nk

Comment

Oh, how I love Friday nights! Then I can hang out with friends, drink a cold beer, or just sit on the dating site and make interesting acquaintances. By the way, just during the pandemic, the dating site saved me from boredom.

Comment

I try to keep up beer for beer with my cousin Nash Out, whilst talking about boxing, wrestling, Homer Simpson, women, and Chandler Bing. Cash in

Comment

I send my boys home @ 3 pm every Friday so they can make kids, then I go to a gym Tipness and try justify my failures my uselessness to my superiors in HK,London, NY

I’ve asked them fire me and yet I get promoted
                  min well compensated and my
                  once you stop caring and do good… you gonna be fired
                  I’ve been fired several times
                  they ?? Who ever they are fire ppl on fridays

Comment

Friday night is usually hard time after work, so I pretend to be a couch potato usually. I like watching sports, so I turn on anything on https://www.firesticktricks.com/sportsurge.html and enjoy my cold beer, chips, and doing nothing state.
                    Last edited by lu_mc; 11-13-2022, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Hi guys, i'm new to the forum so am just browsing the topics.

Fridays i settle down to a nice bottle of Kraken rum with coke lime and lots of ice, depending what fights are on i will usually watch them in the house, and again depending on the time of the fights and how big it is i usually invite friends round and we chill out in my man cave drinking till fight time.

Last edited by penyg; 10-25-2022, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X