No announcement yet.

Which guitar do you like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

Haha no worries. I kinda figured it was a self reminder. My guitars are right next to me where I sit at my computer.

Schecter corsair semi hollow body with a pearly gates bridge pickup and my 1977 Ibanez Les Paul

IMG_1067.jpg
    Aint it bad for the instrument to leave them out in the open at all times like that?

I'm not an expert it was just something told to me when I was starting out.

Lovely guitars btw
    nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

• Fender Stratocaster, but then again I'm partial to David Gilmour.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Aint it bad for the instrument to leave them out in the open at all times like that?

I'm not an expert it was just something told to me when I was starting out.

Lovely guitars btw
        Hmm... I know really hot/cold temperatures might not be the greatest thing, but my room is fine. I've never heard anything regarding them hanging and being out like this! My friend who is a guitar tech never said anything, I can ask to confirm but I'm sure all is well.

Thanks!
        BodiesInFlight BodiesInFlight likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

Hmm... I know really hot/cold temperatures might not be the greatest thing, but my room is fine. I've never heard anything regarding them hanging and being out like this! My friend who is a guitar tech never said anything, I can ask to confirm but I'm sure all is well.

Thanks!
          Tbf it was an old dude that told me that. He probably got taught that before decent wood treatment was a thing lol

Comment

• I would like to have a Kurt Sands electric/classical. The same guitar Richard Smith plays. The neck width is between a classical guitar and a steel stringed acoustic. I have never even touched anything that classy. Six to twelve thousand dollars.

Comment

• I am just learning to play the guitar so I don't have a fav yet. I read this article https://www.skillcourses.com/popular-common-hobbies/ and decided to find a hobby finally. It's really boring to work all the time and don't have a banal hobby. Now I learn to play the guitar, go to the gym, read a lot, and try to find out more about IT.
              Last edited by Redere; 08-10-2022, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• USA made PRS hollowbody guitars.
                Been playing since 1981, owned most of the major brands over the years, they all have merits and flaws, but PRS fit my playing style the best.

Comment

• I don't know much about guitars. How can I choose one for my niece? Can someone suggest the options? I was suggested to address reverb customer service directly for recommendations, but after having read reviews about them, I think boxingscene is a better place to ask.
                  Last edited by Ayat Aguirre; 10-20-2022, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• Strat

Comment

• Jimmy Hendrix guitar
                      Gibson Stratocaster
                      more the guitar from animal house

i play the air guitar when my wife isn’t watching!
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 10-12-2022, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X