No announcement yet.

NSB is at an all time low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Here's the problem though. Im not a *****. Not even close.

I just don't care for idiots constantly spamming the NSB with constant non-stop hate threads about him. Much like you don't appreciate non stop hate threads of Pac.. Is that so unreasonable?

Talk about defending ones boyfriend, all I said was that I didn't all the Floyd haters, you come in calling me names because of it.

Seems to me that you are the one who is obesessed with Pac, not me obesessed with Floyd. So beat it.
    You call yourself a Mayweather Mercenary meaning you're willing to die sucking Floyd's dick. Just admit it and I would not even bash you for being a ****. I'm not ****phobic and I respect ****s like you.

Just to let you know, I barely make threads about Floyd and/or Pac anymore because of posters like you. I don't even make thread just to ***** about people hating on my favorite fighters. I respect people's opinions and I don't take them seriously as you do.

As I've mentioned before, try to have a real life go out get a boyfriend or somethin'.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
      You call yourself a Mayweather Mercenary meaning you're willing to die sucking Floyd's dick. Just admit it and I would not even bash you for being a ****. I'm not ****phobic and I respect ****s like you.

Just to let you know, I barely make threads about Floyd and/or Pac anymore because of posters like you. I don't even make thread just to ***** about people hating on my favorite fighters. I respect people's opinions and I don't take them seriously as you do.

As I've mentioned before, try to have a real life go out get a boyfriend or somethin'.
      Yea, keep saying Im gay, it just shows you how limited you are. You know Im right about the NSB turning to ****, so you resort to calling me gay because you got nothing else. You failed. Last time I argue with a 15 year old.

Comment

People fighting outside of NSB over NSB being **** because of all the fighting? Crikey.

Comment

Yea, keep saying Im gay, it just shows you how limited you are. You know Im right about the NSB turning to ****, so you resort to calling me gay because you got nothing else. You failed. Last time I argue with a 15 year old.
          Dude, almost all my e-friends mentioned that you're a certified **** but if you keep on denying it then I'll let it go for now.

Anyways, NSB is **** right now not only because of the *******s as you claimed to be and you know it's unfair for you to point that out.

Why not look in a mirror and you might know the true reason why NSB is in an all time low.

Comment

Dude, almost all my e-friends mentioned that you're a certified **** but if you keep on denying it then I'll let it go for now.

Anyways, NSB is **** right now not only because of the *******s as you claimed to be and you know it's unfair for you to point that out.

Why not look in a mirror and you might know the true reason why NSB is in an all time low.
            I admit it was unfair for to blame it on the *******s only, I even mentioned that somewhere in this thread. *****s and pac haters have done a **** load of damage.

Im not a ***** though. The biggest Mayweather hater on this site, Tha_Greatest, even admits that Im one of the most objective Floyd fans on here.

Comment

I admit it was unfair for to blame it on the *******s only, I even mentioned that somewhere in this thread. *****s and pac haters have done a **** load of damage.

Im not a ***** though. The biggest Mayweather hater on this site, Tha_Greatest, even admits that Im one of the most objective Floyd fans on here.
              Thank you, that's the only point I'm trying to question on this thread. I really don't care if you're a ***** or not, I don't dwell on those kind of things.

That's all and peace dude...

Comment

Thank you, that's the only point I'm trying to question on this thread. I really don't care if you're a ***** or not, I don't dwell on those kind of things.

That's all and peace dude...
                Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                  People fighting outside of NSB over NSB being **** because of all the fighting? Crikey.
                  Crazy ain't it? all for the unreciprocated love of their fave fighters.

Comment

I didn't know TS was overly-sensitive. the dude red k'd me with a racial slur included just because i told peyk peyk that i think he hit a nerve with onion skinned TS.

Guess your immature retort proved my point, you really are way too sensitive.

Lemme tell you something TS, no matter how much you whine about NSB being ****, you are part of what makes it terrible as you yourself have proven with how you react to criticism, you racist caveman.

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
                      I didn't know TS was overly-sensitive. the dude red k'd me with a racial slur included just because i told peyk peyk that i think he hit a nerve with onion skinned TS.

Guess your immature retort proved my point, you really are way too sensitive.

Lemme tell you something TS, no matter how much you whine about NSB being ****, you are part of what makes it terrible as you yourself have proven with how you react to criticism, you racist caveman.
                      Im racist? What did I write I dont even remember.

I dont know, its whatever.

And at least have the common courtesy to insult me in English next time, I dont speak fagalog. Thats what I didn't care for.

Comment

Working...
                      X