No announcement yet.

NSB is at an all time low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    That forum is dead, buried, and burnin in hell.
    Mang, i'm actually starting to appreciate that NSB is infested with trolls. Troll keep trolls busy, keeping the other sections relatively sane, just don't tell them that there are other sections.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Ok, twas unfair for me to just blame Floyd haters. *****s/Pac/Cotto haters create a mess as well. Its just the Floyd haters are greater in number.

And its not even just hate. There are an over abundance of threads of the same topic over and over about Mayweather and Pac.
      I'm admittedly a Pacquiao fan, and due to the non-stop flaming on NSB i try not to post there in hopes that if i don't answer, then the trolls won't get obliged.

I still do drop by to have a little fun pressing the buttons of nuthuggers. Crappy threads do not deserve decent arguments.

Comment

Get the fuck outta my forum you little *****. If Pac didn't exist you wouldn't even watch boxing nor would you be on this site. You're nothing but a gay cheerleader for your fellow countryman. I'll **** on you.
        you mad old man...

you're the ****in worst poster here just by calling yourself a Mayweather Mercenary.

Go get a life or at least a girlfriend and stop wanking on Floyd's picture.

Mercenary my ass, I'll let you eat my **** ****.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
          you mad old man...

you're the ****in worst poster here just by calling yourself a Mayweather Mercenary.

Pare, pinaiyak mo yung matandang poster, baka atakihin yan.

Comment

wazzaa alone destroyed the NSB.

Comment

**** wazzas a top poster compaired to some of the turds in nsb i had a dude with a red bar and 50 posts call me a newb today lmfao.

Comment

you mad old man...

I have a life. Im a Mayweather fan, but Im not a huge fan of him or of boxing in general.

Speaking of eating ****, your parents probably have to keep a watch on you to make sure you dont eat your own, because you seem pretty ******ed.

Go masturbate to Pacquiao flexing for the cameras or whatever you morons do.

Comment

I have a life. Im a Mayweather fan, but Im not a huge fan of him or of boxing in general.

Speaking of eating ****, your parents probably have to keep a watch on you to make sure you dont eat your own, because you seem pretty ******ed.

Go masturbate to Pacquiao flexing for the cameras or whatever you morons do.
                  Easy old man, please don't die by having a heart attack defending your boyfriend.

There's more to life than gargling Floyd's nuts. Once in a while go out and have a life find more dicks that you can suck on.

Btw, Mail me your address and I can send you my fresh ****.
                  Last edited by peyk-peyk; 03-07-2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
                    Pare, pinaiyak mo yung matandang poster, baka atakihin yan.

I didn't know that Mayweather mercenaries are cry babies.

tangna iyakin parang bakla talaga.

Comment

Easy old man, please don't die by having a heart attack defending your boyfriend.

There's more to life than gargling Floyd's nuts. Once in a while go out and have a life find more dicks that you can suck on.

Btw, Mail me your address and I can send you my fresh ****.
                      Here's the problem though. Im not a *****. Not even close.

I just don't care for idiots constantly spamming the NSB with constant non-stop hate threads about him. Much like you don't appreciate non stop hate threads of Pac.. Is that so unreasonable?

Talk about defending ones boyfriend, all I said was that I didn't all the Floyd haters, you come in calling me names because of it.

Seems to me that you are the one who is obesessed with Pac, not me obesessed with Floyd. So beat it.

Comment

Working...
                      X