• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaka sal sanchez

when he beat the crap outt lil red Lopez I made 2 dollars

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      I don't know the real greatest has been but my favorite all time is Erik Morales!

My Mount Rushmore would include Morales, JC Chavez, JL Castillo and JM Marquez.
      I hated seeing el terrible take out Zaragoza

Mexicans mint boxers…

Jim humiliated the prince—- price a class act and threw Allah into his pre & post fight interview, which I like… I’m a Jew of Mexican ancestory

Comment

• You're asking who's the greatest Mexican boxer of all time? Who gives a ****?! They're all subhuman bean-eater border-crosser criminal Wetb@ck ****s anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post

JMM made a great case for himself....and we maybe talking Jordan Kobe here...but for the same reason I pick Jordan over Kobe...

JCC did it first.........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VLDrhfpVcXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Eat beans! You disgusting Mexican subhuman trash! Stop flooding the USA with your criminal drug dealer population! We Filipinos and other races always have to deal with your criminality and stupidity here in the USA! You're a wetb@ck trash! **** you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow67 View Post

Eat beans! You disgusting Mexican subhuman trash! Stop flooding the USA with your criminal drug dealer population! We Filipinos and other races always have to deal with your criminality and stupidity here in the USA! You're a wetb@ck trash! **** you!
            Eat pagpag

Comment

• Originally posted by K.O. Azteca View Post

Eat pagpag
              I feel
              like a kang in the Philippines
              so many Muslim dudes diddling boys over there

Comment

• These Pinoy clowns think they are better then the USA and Mexico combined, jmm and money beat pacroid LOL tears of salty Pacstans
                Last edited by Gaydrien Boner; 03-16-2024, 04:20 PM. Reason: E

Comment

• I don’t think there is any one greatest. Sanchez was on his way there. Chavez is up there. Morales, Barrera, Marquez are top five. Though I hesitate to rank drug cheats so high as is the case with Morales and Marquez.
                  K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X