Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the greatest Mexican boxer of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who's the greatest Mexican boxer of all time

    I'ma noob but I love the Mexican style boxing, who is the epitome of that hard working puncher style?

  • #2
    JC Chavez (Sr LOL)

    Comment


    • #3
      You said boxer not fighter so I'm going with Juan Manuel Marquez.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You said boxer not fighter so I'm going with Juan Manuel Marquez.
        You know what he meant, and if it was best boxer not fighter it would be Salvador Sanchez. J.C.Chavez could do it all and was easily as good but IMO better than Marquez.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by chaconfan View Post
          You know what he meant, and if it was best boxer not fighter it would be Salvador Sanchez. J.C.Chavez could do it all and was easily as good but IMO better than Marquez.
          Marquez the most underrated Mexican boxer.

          Comment


          • #6
            Jaun Manuel Marquez is a legend in my eyes. Rarely in a dull fight there is too many great bouts to pick a favourity the 4 with pac the Katsidis fight was a war too and the first Juan diaz fight was amazing. He's the best combination puncher in the game imo.

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't know the real greatest has been but my favorite all time is Erik Morales!

              My Mount Rushmore would include Morales, JC Chavez, JL Castillo and JM Marquez.

              Comment


              • #8
                Antonio Margarito

                Canelo is right behind him

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
                  I'ma noob but I love the Mexican style boxing, who is the epitome of that hard working puncher style?
                  JMM made a great case for himself....and we maybe talking Jordan Kobe here...but for the same reason I pick Jordan over Kobe...

                  JCC did it first.........

                  [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                    JMM made a great case for himself....and we maybe talking Jordan Kobe here...but for the same reason I pick Jordan over Kobe...

                    JCC did it first.........

                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                    You got one right....

                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP