Collapse
No announcement yet.

Que comen para navidad??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My family has a tradition where on the days leading up to Christmas, there is a little elf hidden in the house and the little ones try to find it and the prize with him. Don't know if this is a tradition or some thing mi Abuelo started.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      Born no....but MOST DEF BRED!!! como tu soy Tejano pero solo de nacimento...I've been in CA since I was 2...California Kat through and through! I went to Tx one time and I fookn hated it...I can't deal with that heat brotha...VV

So if your Greats were born in Mex doesn't that make you a Mexican American?

Hahaha, that's why I love living in Corpus. The year round Ocean breeze is a life saver, especially in the summer. The only other Texas city with nice weather all year round is Amarillo. There ain't shyt to do up there though. Corpus is where it's at. You should visit sometime, I'll show you all the hot spots where you can get screwed, blued, and tattooed....

The definition of "Tejano" is a Mexican-American inhabitant of South Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
        Hahaha, that's why I love living in Corpus. The year round Ocean breeze is a life saver, especially in the summer. The only other Texas city with nice weather all year round is Amarillo. There ain't shyt to do up there though. Corpus is where it's at. You should visit sometime, I'll show you all the hot spots where you can get screwed, blued, and tattooed....

The definition of "Tejano" is a Mexican-American inhabitant of South Texas.
        Yeah maaaaaaaaaan that was the only thing I did like....I went to Padre Island....that was legit.....but for the most part I was like.....get me the fook atta here... them flying fookn king ****roaches ya'll got didn't help either.....

Comment

Working...
        X