• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    Sorry for your loss ma brotha......
    gracias hermano

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      gracias hermano
      Most def brotha.....losing a Mamita has to be one of the hardest things a man can endure...I thank the big fella upstairs for having mine around every day!

Comment

Most def brotha.....losing a Mamita has to be one of the hardest things a man can endure...I thank the big fella upstairs for having mine around every day!
        wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, thanks again Ric

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          A comer pastel y a comer lechon
          Arroz con guandule y a beber ron
          Que venga morcilla venga de todo

and a big bottle of Coquito

this year I'm making my own for the very first time...my mom dukes did the best coquito ever...que descanses en paz mi querida madre

Nut'n but love here bro.

Focus'n on the kids it'll ease you.

Holidays will be the toughest but when there's love there's everything.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Nut'n but love here bro.

True Story!

Comment

Si guey pero eres mexicano puerto riqueño o que??

Soy Tejano. My parents and grandparents were born in Texas. My great grandparents are from Monterrey, MX. If you're asking my skin complexion I'm pretty dark like Mikey Garcia.

What about you? You born and bred in Cali?

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Nut'n but love here bro.

thanks B I'll be lying if I told you I didn't teared up after reading this

I hear you tho, gracias

Comment

como mierda porque gasto mucho dinero en regalos

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                    Soy Tejano. My parents and grandparents were born in Texas. My great grandparents are from Monterrey, MX. If you're asking my skin complexion I'm pretty dark like Mikey Garcia.

What about you? You born and bred in Cali?
                    Born no....but MOST DEF BRED!!! como tu soy Tejano pero solo de nacimento...I've been in CA since I was 2...California Kat through and through! I went to Tx one time and I fookn hated it...I can't deal with that heat brotha...VV

So if your Greats were born in Mex doesn't that make you a Mexican American?

Comment

Born no....but MOST DEF BRED!!! como tu soy Tejano pero solo de nacimento...I've been in CA since I was 2...California Kat through and through! I went to Tx one time and I fookn hated it...I can't deal with that heat brotha...VV

So if your Greats were born in Mex doesn't that make you a Mexican American?
                      He is Mexican American, but the thing is a lot of Mexican American Tejanos like to be known as just Tejanos. Some of them will even lie or hide the fact that their parents, grandparents and great grandparents came from Mexico.
                      I dont know if that makes them feel better or different than Mexicans or Mexican Americans.
                      Some of them will say, "well im not Mexican, my ancestors came from Spain or they were native Tejanos"? There is no native Tajano, ther than Native Americans maybe, but they sure dont like to be called Tejanos. lol Id say there are only two types of Tejanos, Mexican American Tejanos or very few Tejanos whos ancestors descended from Spain and never mixed with Mexicans..

Comment

Working...
                      X