Collapse
No announcement yet.

This lucky guy took my girl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't normally read these threads but who the hell is that weather woman? Obviously in Mexico from the map. I have my doubts that anyone is looking at the forecast. That is one beautiful woman...

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

I can not stop staring at this. It's perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Don't normally read these threads but who the hell is that weather woman? Obviously in Mexico from the map. I have my doubts that anyone is looking at the forecast. That is one beautiful woman...

Her name is Yanet Garcia. Weather girl out of Monterrey, Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          yep. Its just crazy how dude hit her up on twitter and now hes dating her. Lucky bastard
          she burnt out in her area everyone knows shes a hoe poor dude doesnt even know what hes walking into.

Comment

Wait, how did they talk on Twitter if she speaks no English and he speaks no Spanish? How can they date if they can't even speak to each other? Lucky bastard!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              Wait, how did they talk on Twitter if she speaks no English and he speaks no Spanish? How can they date if they can't even speak to each other? Lucky bastard!!
              Google translate

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
                she burnt out in her area everyone knows shes a hoe poor dude doesnt even know what hes walking into.
                Would still hit it

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
                  That's just hate... I once had a bad b.itch who f.ucked a couple of my homeys before I met her and everyone told me she's a hoe after I got with her... but all of them were either guys who hadn't f.ucked her and wanted to f.uck her or guys who wanted to keep f.ucking her but couldnt... plus this guy aint going to marry her... even if he is... Mexican b.itches are loyal... I didn't last long with my ex but she never cheated on me and she hooked me up with her friend after we broke up... so it's a win win for this guy... he's only 20.. he has it made...

Comment

Is she still with this fruitcake?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                      Is she still with this fruitcake?

no that not him

his name is doug martin

Comment

Working...
                      X