Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There has been quite a bit of Mex Vs Rican bashin lately.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
    danny aint a true pr

he doesnt do his eyebrows!

thats why they dont accept him lol does he even speak spanish?????
    almost achieved funny.

i'm sure his spanish is jlo-esque at best.

Comment

There will always be those that want us separated. But I support unity.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        almost achieved funny.

i'm sure his spanish is jlo-esque at best.
        yeah brandon rios doesnt speak spanish either

but pr is def in a drout

curious to see what verdejo does.

your best boxer is from philly

cuban boxing is doing better at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
          yeah brandon rios doesnt speak spanish either

but pr is def in a drout

curious to see what verdejo does.

your best boxer is from philly

cuban boxing is doing better at the moment
          that's life, baby. it comes at you in peaks and valleys.

we due for another peak, and soon.

Comment

danny gonna be around for a bit. as for your all encompassing comment on rican's not accepting danny, yeah man, goh w/ that. danny rep pr, and i'm good with that; i can care less what another dude opines.

danny handles lucas, watch. then the fight that'll bring in the biggest money is him and rios - that's the one i want.
            He rep PR? lol that is funny, I bet the mofo dont even know from what town his father is, he probably thinks there is a beach in Caguas

Comment

I can't hate on a nationality because #1, I'm not a racist or nationalistic prick. #2 because my daughter is Mexican/Puerto Rican, so I have to respect her culture, and mothers country of origin.

It's great to have rivalries and yes I do support my Mexican fighters but I don't put down anyone else to make me feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                i cant wait till mayweather cowardly ducks alvarez so alvarez can make cotto take a knee against canelo(in canelos next Fight),

there you go(rivalry), i dont understand the battle part(this aint no thunderdome where people battle or whatever),

Mexico is puerto ricos daddy in boxing, i hope im not nationally bashing PR, this thread is strange cuz any mention of nation is nationality bashing)

u stated no national bashing

this is like a set up thread, you tell people to battle but then you tell them youll ban them, i understand in a way what youre trying to do but i dont know why you tell mexican and puerto ricans to talk as much **** as you want, lol, talking **** is just what it is, lol, talking **** is just people getting outta hand and bashing without good reason(even if it is for Mex and PR boxing)

this is like a thunderdome thread(for Mex Vs Pr) but then again ,you cant talk any **** about any national boxing(mEX Vs PR) cause its making fun of another nationality - **** talking in boxing in a outta hand manner(by talking ****) ,like you encouraged us too on your post

when you say battle , do you mean by words like battle pr boxing like using words like PR boxing sucks, puerto rican boxers are like children in amateur boxing, mexican boxing is boring, etc. cause you then go ahead and tell us to keep talking ****(which makes no senseif you dont wanna get banned),

youve been a great moderator and then some on this lounge, i was proven wrong easily about you , im just confused about your beginning thread statement

how does someone talk **** about boxing without getting outta hand cause when you talk ****, its basically encouraging people to get outta hand about puerto rican and mexican boxing(which is part of our nationality and race as a country as a race)

Eres o te haces?

Comment

that's life, baby. it comes at you in peaks and valleys.

we due for another peak, and soon.

I support Garcia to a limit. Me being a neighbor of Philly and liking the Birds since young age I support the local fighter but the whole PR flux shhiet is taken out of context by desperate high horse egotistic online letter punchers on the other side. Who the fuk cares ya know I'm PR and I don't support him because he has PR in him.

He's got the meanest hook in the business actively and the steel dipped chin with a never die will is a great add on I see him progressing every fight with tools being added. Time will tell if he's legit with a Mattysse or Peterson win I'm a fond believer of styles makes fights. I don't like the flashy rap attitude it's bogus and rundown but it is what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                    I support Garcia to a limit. Me being a neighbor of Philly and liking the Birds since young age I support the local fighter but the whole PR flux shhiet is taken out of context by desperate high horse egotistic online letter punchers on the other side. Who the fuk cares ya know I'm PR and I don't support him because he has PR in him.

He's got the meanest hook in the business actively and the steel dipped chin with a never die will is a great add on I see him progressing every fight with tools being added. Time will tell if he's legit with a Mattysse or Peterson win I'm a fond believer of styles makes fights. I don't like the flashy rap attitude it's bogus and rundown but it is what it is!
                    ahahhahahhahahha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Eres o te haces?
                      ninguno.............lol,
                      Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 04-29-2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X