Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There has been quite a bit of Mex Vs Rican bashin lately.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There has been quite a bit of Mex Vs Rican bashin lately.....

Just a reminder mofookas bout to catch some pretty lengthy bans if ya'll don't cut that **** out......ya'll know who you are...

You've been warned...

remember talk as much sh%t as ya'll want....that's what makes it fun in here but no race/national bashing.......

now......BATTLE........

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

Just a reminder mofookas bout to catch some pretty lengthy bans if ya'll don't cut that **** out......ya'll know who you are...

You've been warned...

remember talk as much sh%t as ya'll want....that's what makes it fun in here but no race/national bashing.......

now......BATTLE........
    i cant wait till mayweather cowardly ducks alvarez so alvarez can make cotto take a knee against canelo(in canelos next Fight),

there you go(rivalry), i dont understand the battle part(this aint no thunderdome where people battle or whatever),

Mexico is puerto ricos daddy in boxing, i hope im not nationally bashing PR, this thread is strange cuz any mention of nation is nationality bashing)

u stated no national bashing

this is like a set up thread, you tell people to battle but then you tell them youll ban them, i understand in a way what youre trying to do but i dont know why you tell mexican and puerto ricans to talk as much **** as you want, lol, talking **** is just what it is, lol, talking **** is just people getting outta hand and bashing without good reason(even if it is for Mex and PR boxing)

this is like a thunderdome thread(for Mex Vs Pr) but then again ,you cant talk any **** about any national boxing(mEX Vs PR) cause its making fun of another nationality - **** talking in boxing in a outta hand manner(by talking ****) ,like you encouraged us too on your post

when you say battle , do you mean by words like battle pr boxing like using words like PR boxing sucks, puerto rican boxers are like children in amateur boxing, mexican boxing is boring, etc. cause you then go ahead and tell us to keep talking ****(which makes no senseif you dont wanna get banned),

youve been a great moderator and then some on this lounge, i was proven wrong easily about you , im just confused about your beginning thread statement

how does someone talk **** about boxing without getting outta hand cause when you talk ****, its basically encouraging people to get outta hand about puerto rican and mexican boxing(which is part of our nationality and race as a country as a race)
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 04-26-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

come on lol, respesct to the Ricans like Cotto, but right now they aint no competition lol, Cotto on the way out Canelo gona beat that dude easy, no need to kick them while they down lol

hopefully they make comeback but i just dont see who, Dulorme was alright n my favorite prospect but hes down n the excitement wont be the same even if he makes a comeback

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        come on lol, respesct to the Ricans like Cotto, but right now they aint no competition lol, Cotto on the way out Canelo gona beat that dude easy, no need to kick them while they down lol

hopefully they make comeback but i just dont see who, Dulorme was alright n my favorite prospect but hes down n the excitement wont be the same even if he makes a comeback
        you said it man, we have the bragging rights but i dont think we should brag right ow outta respect to the ricans, they good people, i dont wanna talk any **** about them even with the rivalry bragging rights on our side, they are cool, the rican boxing fanbase are , dont get me wrong , if a rican does talk smack, lol, i will say something maybe but i dont want to today, i want to when the ricans and mexico is in full strengh, rico will get back on top dog status cause boxing is life for puerto ricans, they create boxers and will continue to do so, no ****in doubt
        Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 04-26-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          i cant wait till mayweather cowardly ducks alvarez so alvarez can make cotto take a knee against canelo(in canelos next Fight),

there you go(rivalry), i dont understand the battle part(this aint no thunderdome where people battle or whatever),

Mexico is puerto ricos daddy in boxing, i hope im not nationally bashing PR, this thread is strange cuz any mention of nation is nationality bashing)

u stated no national bashing

this is like a set up thread, you tell people to battle but then you tell them youll ban them, i understand in a way what youre trying to do but i dont know why you tell mexican and puerto ricans to talk as much **** as you want, lol, talking **** is just what it is, lol, talking **** is just people getting outta hand and bashing without good reason(even if it is for Mex and PR boxing)

this is like a thunderdome thread(for Mex Vs Pr) but then again ,you cant talk any **** about any national boxing(mEX Vs PR) cause its making fun of another nationality - **** talking in boxing in a outta hand manner(by talking ****) ,like you encouraged us too on your post

when you say battle , do you mean by words like battle pr boxing like using words like PR boxing sucks, puerto rican boxers are like children in amateur boxing, mexican boxing is boring, etc. cause you then go ahead and tell us to keep talking ****(which makes no senseif you dont wanna get banned),

youve been a great moderator and then some on this lounge, i was proven wrong easily about you , im just confused about your beginning thread statement

how does someone talk **** about boxing without getting outta hand cause when you talk ****, its basically encouraging people to get outta hand about puerto rican and mexican boxing(which is part of our nationality and race as a country as a race)

at that whole post.
          Last edited by UTEP; 04-27-2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Well unless posts have been deleted I think its been quite the oposite. This has been an era of peace compared to the past.

Comment

... yeah, you're about 2 months late with this thread, boss.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                ... yeah, you're about 2 months late with this thread, boss.

Not really, I just think you overreacted over some simple shyt. You went to the po-po's when things got itchy.

Comment

Group hug culeros, or else.. A lenghty ban is in order..

Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    Not really, I just think you overreacted over some simple shyt. You went to the po-po's when things got itchy.
                    what? don't talk about things you don't know. i went to the po-po's - that's funny.

that vag punched his own ticket all by his lonely. you always came across smarter than going in assuming, ept.
                    Last edited by baya; 04-28-2013, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X