No announcement yet.

Burgos won.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!! Salido will win the rematch. Sin controversia!!!
    he better take a tune up with juanma first.

Comment

I voted 116-112 Burgos in the end, never seen a guy go as much to the body as him. Judges must have been amateurs and not aprecciated JC going to the body a lot to score the fight a draw.

Im starting to consider the existence of a puerto rican mafia in New York.

Originally posted by baya View Post
      i can tell one thing about you and guys like rizo. you've never fought a day in your life. you'll say you did, but i know the truth.

mikey's a quitter? he schools dude the entire fight and he's a quitter? geez man, turn it in, homes.
      Wonder if they would fight with a broken nose too. Garcia kicked Salidos ass and he would do it again. Salido's a dirty fighter and its enough to know he took steroids in the past.

Comment

Don't know if body punches count any more, Burgos won a tight fight with more ring generalship. A draw wasn't the worst thing but those scores were all over the place.

I wish the Garcia/Salido fight would had continued. It looked like Salido was finding those right hands that Mikey is so vulnerable to

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          i can tell one thing about you and guys like rizo. you've never fought a day in your life. you'll say you did, but i know the truth.

mikey's a quitter? he schools dude the entire fight and he's a quitter? geez man, turn it in, homes.
          Why did my name come out of your dick sucker all of a sudden? Just because I did not agree with you on your delusional view of Burgos VS Martinez, No mames puto. As far as boxing, I boxed At the gym in Azusa, CA as a kid, as well as most kids from my neighborhood, it was only a few houses away from my house pendejo. Y en la calle e peleado varias veces, me la e partido bonito puto...

Comment

Burgos won the fight IMO, 116-112. I can see why one judge score the fight a draw. Some close rounds in which you see clearly Rocky being the aggressor, not effective but none less he was busier and some judges score that. It is not right, but it is what is. The guy who saw Rocky winning needs to another hobby. Rocky did not won that fight and that scorecard was pure BS.

Rocky sucks. He comes forward and likes to fight but he has no skills. Personalmente a mi no me gusta como pelea. En la revancha Burgos se lo gana.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              Burgos won the fight IMO, 116-112. I can see why one judge score the fight a draw. Some close rounds in which you see clearly Rocky being the aggressor, not effective but none less he was busier and some judges score that. It is not right, but it is what is. The guy who saw Rocky winning needs to another hobby. Rocky did not won that fight and that scorecard was pure BS.

Rocky sucks. He comes forward and likes to fight but he has no skills. Personalmente a mi no me gusta como pelea. En la revancha Burgos se lo gana.
              Legit poster right here, most of the time anyways.. LOL j/k Martinez tiene corazon pero muy poca tecnica, yo nomas ledi a Rocky los rounds donde Burgos descansaba y hasta esos rounds estaban muy parejos.

Comment

Why you guys coming down on my boy Baya? He's telling the truth and giving his opinion. I had Burgos winning but it wasn't the worst robbery in the world, some of you don't understand the difference between competitive rounds and a robbery.

I had it 116-112 for Burgos but Martinez did keep some of those rounds close. You knew it was going to be tough for Burgos to win in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Why you guys coming down on my boy Baya? He's telling the truth and giving his opinion. I had Burgos winning but it wasn't the worst robbery in the world, some of you don't understand the difference between competitive rounds and a robbery.

I had it 116-112 for Burgos but Martinez did keep some of those rounds close. You knew it was going to be tough for Burgos to win in NYC.
                  Bro it was a bad decision (robbery) it was hard to give any rounds to Martinez even in the rounds were Burgos slowed down, which were just a couple. Competetive? Nah! All Rocky did was come forward and eat punches,especially to the body. There were rounds where Rocky was so hurt to the body where I though he would quit, but he did not so props for him on that. Bro Baya was being a troll that night. He was one of the only posters who thought Rocky won. Even idiots like PRBoxing saw Burgos winning. Que no mame Baya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    Bro it was a bad decision (robbery) it was hard to give any rounds to Martinez even in the rounds were Burgos slowed down, which were just a couple. Competetive? Nah! All Rocky did was come forward and eat punches,especially to the body. There were rounds where Rocky was so hurt to the body where I though he would quit, but he did not so props for him on that. Bro Baya was being a troll that night. He was one of the only posters who thought Rocky won. Even idiots like PRBoxing saw Burgos winning. Que no mame Baya!!!
                    You do realize you can have a close fight and lose every round? You can also have a fight like the one we saw vs Burgos and Martinez and see some close rounds.

There were rounds where Martinez pushed Burgos onto the ropes and landed more punches, some of those rounds could easily go to him. I'm not saying Martinez won, I'm just saying that it wasn't a robbery, not even close. Bad decision maybe, yes but not a robbery.

A robbery was Lara vs Williams, Martinez vs Cintron..those were robberies. We need to stop using the word "robbery" so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      You do realize you can have a close fight and lose every round? You can also have a fight like the one we saw vs Burgos and Martinez and see some close rounds.

There were rounds where Martinez pushed Burgos onto the ropes and landed more punches, some of those rounds could easily go to him. I'm not saying Martinez won, I'm just saying that it wasn't a robbery, not even close. Bad decision maybe, yes but not a robbery.

A robbery was Lara vs Williams, Martinez vs Cintron..those were robberies. We need to stop using the word "robbery" so easily.
                      I agree to disagree with you man.. I gave Martinez 2 rounds and thats it.. I think you got suaded by his aggressiveness, but he landed very few clean and clear punches. Look at the Compu box numbers man, they do not lie, this fight was one sided bro.. I did not see the fight you saw then.. Martinez was the aggressor, but very ineffective through out the fight. Im not the only one that says it was a robbery, I would say most people I have talked to agree, as well as on NSB, put up a poll and you will see. Baya is a cool dude but I think he is butt hurt because PR's only champ should have lost and he is trying to hold on to that last champion they got.

Comment

Working...
                      X