Burgos won.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    115-113 burgos, lol

You still down to bet on Garcia/Matthysse if it ever happens?

Comment

I had it 116-112 Burgos but I get Baya's point. Some rounds were tight when Martinez put him on the ropes.

For me though, Burgos was landing the harder cleaner shots and was working the body tremendously. In the end, Burgos did more damage and dictated the pace of the fight. He also boxed beautifully in stints.

Close in competition but I think Burgos won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        What up TX!!!! You were right, Garcia is a bad muthafuka!!! but that was a B.S. stoppage hermano! The last 4 rounds would have been EPIC.
        yep it was it shouldnt of been stopped n Salido was coming on stronger, but he ran his damn head in Mikeys face, im a big fan of Salido but that headbutt look a intentional, hopefully there is a rematch to clear this up

cause Mikey was leaning a bit on those ropes already n that head went straight in there, i think Mikey was gonna drop him a couple more times, but u never know especially with a warrior like Salido

Comment

You still down to bet on Garcia/Matthysse if it ever happens?
          seguro 'mano.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            yep it was it shouldnt of been stopped n Salido was coming on stronger, but he ran his damn head in Mikeys face, im a big fan of Salido but that headbutt look a intentional, hopefully there is a rematch to clear this up

cause Mikey was leaning a bit on those ropes already n that head went straight in there, i think Mikey was gonna drop him a couple more times, but u never know especially with a warrior like Salido

maybe, maybe not What I do know is that Salido is very dangerous in the later rounds. Garcia would have definitely won claramente if he would have finished the fight on his feet but the way the fight ended was very controversial.

I think Slob Arum is gonna make a rematch anyway.

Comment

maybe, maybe not What I do know is that Salido is very dangerous in the later rounds. Garcia would have definitely won claramente if he would have finished the fight on his feet but the way the fight ended was very controversial.

He better that was a joke. Salido was coming on strong the champion deserved a chance to keep his belt. Garcia at least to me lloked like he was fading while salido was coming on and landing. Garcia was clearly winning but the momentum was going in salidos favor.

Comment

pana, no hay nada controversial al tumbaL tu oponente cuatro veces

absolutamente nada. lo que queda son los fans de salido, y admito, yo soy uno tambien, que desean que la pelea se acabara en full.

mikey es la verdad. yo, he's like a 2007 version of cotto in there, but with lungs.

Comment

pana, no hay nada controversial al tumbaL tu oponente cuatro veces

absolutamente nada. lo que queda son los fans de salido, y admito, yo soy uno tambien, que desean que la pelea se acabara en full.

mikey es la verdad. yo, he's like a 2007 version of cotto in there, but with lungs.
                  Funny cotto is a quitter too

Comment

pana, no hay nada al tumbaL tu oponente cuatro veces

Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!! Salido will win the rematch. Sin controversia!!!

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                      Funny cotto is a quitter too
                      i can tell one thing about you and guys like rizo. you've never fought a day in your life. you'll say you did, but i know the truth.

mikey's a quitter? he schools dude the entire fight and he's a quitter? geez man, turn it in, homes.

Comment

Working...
                      X