Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos....Obama o Romney....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mormon doctrine claims that Lehi's children eventually became two warring factions, which included the good, white Nephites and the bad, brown Lamanites. The Lamanites, eventually killed all the Nephites by 500 A.D. But the bad, brown Laminates continued to live on and are now called Native Americans.
    http://www.rickross.com/reference/mormon/mormon34.html
    It's a well known fact about the religion.
    Even if you watch the mormon episode of south park it describes it.
    No it is not Rick Ross the Rapper...

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
      What about the DREAM Act?

http://www.migrationexpert.com/visa/...m_us_president

Obama And Top Congressional Democrats Call For DREAM Act's Passage Before Year's End

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_784476.html
      interesting rebuttal......

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
        http://www.rickross.com/reference/mormon/mormon34.html
        It's a well known fact about the religion.
        Even if you watch the mormon episode of south park it describes it.
        No it is not Rick Ross the Rapper...
        umm I prefer not to get my "education" from South Park...hahaha

but on the real I don't know much about Mormons or their religion that's why I asked.....

interesting.......but like I always say.....to each his own...as long as they don't come to me with their "issues" im ok with everyone....(yes this includes Catholics)

Comment

Yeah i just find it pretty ****ed uphow a religion believs that. I know south park is not the best source (and thats not where i learned it from) but theyr episodes on mormons and scientoligists are actually very acurate.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
            Yeah i just find it pretty ****ed uphow a religion believs that. I know south park is not the best source (and thats not where i learned it from) but theyr episodes on mormons and scientoligists are actually very acurate.
            ahhahaha ill have to take your word for it since I don't watch southpark.....

Comment

i know the mormon religion and i can confirm what nanjarito is saying. The lamanites were cursed that why they are dark skinned and hated by god. only the white skinned will be saved. Now they modified it by trying to say any color can be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                i know the mormon religion and i can confirm what nanjarito is saying. The lamanites were cursed that why they are dark skinned and hated by god. only the white skinned will be saved. Now they modified it by trying to say any color can be saved.
                Still doesnt matter...whats said is said you cant change it. It's like trying to re-word what Hitler said and make it seem justified.

Comment

Lucky for us in these great united states of us we all have freedom of religion....that way any one can follow and join any FOOKED up group they want.....

Comment

I was thinking of voting fro Romney since Obama did not do much for Hispanic Americans But then he got my vote when he affirmed the dream act..

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Oh nah brotha I didn't mean it that way..I wasn't critizing your choice (which I can now tell is Romney) im not for either kat at this point in time...I said "are ya'll on the pipe again" cuz I didn't understand your answers....you wrote Romnero......and whats his name put a picture of Romney and said "our first Mexican president" so I was like WTF?? but I guess ya'll talkin bout him going "brown" for univision?? hahah or his dad being born in Mexico??

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...mexican-roots/
                      But while the GOP convention video plugged Romney’s Mexican roots and the Romney campaign touted his father’s heritage in a Spanish-language campaign ad, the candidate himself said it would “disingenuous” to consider him a Mexican-American.

“I don’t think people would think I was being honest with them if I said I was Mexican-American,” Romney said during a Univision interview in January. “My dad was born in Mexico and I’m proud of my heritage, but he was born of U.S. citizens who were living in Mexico at the time. He was not Hispanic. He never spoke Spanish nor did his parents, so I can’t claim that honor.”

Yeah. His mex heritage is funny to me. I think hes the lesser of 2 idiots. In 12 years of bad leadership weve tripled out debt.

Comment

Working...
                      X