@ latinos who vote Republican.

What is this world becoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Romnero..........
      Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      voting for our first Mexican president

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Their may be no way to come back from 16 trillion in debt. Another 4 years of Obama and we be at 20 to 25 trillion. With the fed launching qe3 this is only going to get worse. Obama is bad for the US
      Oh nah brotha I didn't mean it that way..I wasn't critizing your choice (which I can now tell is Romney) im not for either kat at this point in time...I said "are ya'll on the pipe again" cuz I didn't understand your answers....you wrote Romnero......and whats his name put a picture of Romney and said "our first Mexican president" so I was like WTF?? but I guess ya'll talkin bout him going "brown" for univision?? hahah or his dad being born in Mexico??

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...mexican-roots/
      But while the GOP convention video plugged Romney’s Mexican roots and the Romney campaign touted his father’s heritage in a Spanish-language campaign ad, the candidate himself said it would “disingenuous” to consider him a Mexican-American.

“I don’t think people would think I was being honest with them if I said I was Mexican-American,” Romney said during a Univision interview in January. “My dad was born in Mexico and I’m proud of my heritage, but he was born of U.S. citizens who were living in Mexico at the time. He was not Hispanic. He never spoke Spanish nor did his parents, so I can’t claim that honor.”

Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-09-2012, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I always forget we can do polls.....the poll is up now.....

Comment

el negro hermano barack obama jaja

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Romney still has family in Mexico and they have lenient views on imigration
            your sig

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              el negro hermano barack obama jaja
              hahahha that just sounds funnny in spanish.......

Comment

The one that was not full of shit in the debate.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                  The one that was not full of shit in the debate.
                  Im sure he graciously accepts your vote but Jim Lehrer is not running for prez....

Comment

We could decide this fellas...no matter who you vote for get out and vote....

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/pol...-swing-states/

The closer the presidential election looms, the more the competition between Democrats and Republicans intensifies in three swing states where the Latino vote could hold the key to victory not only statewide, but nationwide as well: Florida, Colorado and Nevada.

Colorado's likely voters have tipped toward Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney in just the past day or two, Nevada is continuing to support incumbent Barack Obama and Florida is presently in a technical tie between the two, according to figures released Tuesday by Real Clear Politics, which averages a range of polls.

A record 23.7 million Latinos are eligible to vote on Nov. 6, 22 percent more than four years ago, according to the Pew Hispanic Center.

"The competition between the two candidates is stronger and stronger and Latinos can make the difference and (determine) the result in many undecided states," the deputy director of the pro-immigrant group America's Voice, Lynn Tramonte, told Efe.

Florida is the largest and most volatile of the swing states and calculations are that 19.2 percent of the Sunshine State's eligible voters are Hispanics.

Since 1988, no candidate has won Florida by more than 6 percentage points. In the last four presidential elections, the state went Republican twice and Democrat the other two times.

The voter surveys now predict a very tight race in 2012.

Obama enjoys extensive support among Hispanics, but he is facing a bad Florida economy and concern over the low level of voter registration among Latinos.

Figures from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show unemployment in Florida is above the national rate, household incomes are lower than the national median and mortgage foreclosures are the highest in the nation.

Even so, 56 percent of the state's Latinos say they are certain they will vote for Obama, compared with 27 percent who support Romney, according to a poll released last week by America's Voice.

"The Latino vote in Florida is changing with the years in favor of the Democrats," observed Tramonte, who emphasized that the wave of incoming Puerto Ricans and the voting preferences of the new generations of Cuban Americans are both more progressive than those of their elders.

The survey also found a 69 percent to 15 percent advantage for Obama among Hispanics in Nevada, where non-Latinos are about evenly divided between the two candidates.

In this western state, unemployment and the real estate crisis have viciously attacked a number of residents and have set records on the national level.

Hispanics represent 17.3 percent of the electorate in Nevada and 13.4 percent in Colorado.

A tight race between Obama and Romney is what the voter surveys predict in Colorado, where over the past four decades the Democrats won the state only in 1992 and 2008.

Hispanic voters are also important in New Mexico - where Obama won big in 2008 - and in solidly Democratic California, as well as in Texas, which leans Republican.

There is another determining element, however: Hispanic voter registration.

"The most difficult step among Hispanics is to get them to register, but if Latinos register, they always vote at a higher rate than the general population," Tramonte emphasized.

Follow us on twitter.com/foxnewslatino
                    Like us at facebook.com/foxnewslatino

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/pol...#ixzz28uihMM7N

Comment

Obama talked a big game, but did nothing for Latinos in this country. He said he would reform immigration, didn't do it.

Romney on the other hand, is a moderate but now comes off as a conservative. He's also full of sh.it.

Comment

Working...
                      X