No announcement yet.

Any news about Canelo's brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news about Canelo's brother

I heard he got busted with Drugs/Weapons, he might be working for a cartel group

jaja which brother? the older one that is a boxer as well?

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
      jaja which brother? the older one that is a boxer as well?
      Don't know which one just found out about this cuz my bro heard it on radio but he forgot which one of his brother they mentioned

Comment

Canelo must not be sharing the wealth with the family then...

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
          Canelo must not be sharing the wealth with the family then...
          you think this will ruin Canelo's rep or hurt it

Comment

It might do both...I doubt it would hurt it because he is not the one participating in the events.

Comment

i didnt know any of this, sad man canelo should share his money with family.......

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                i didnt know any of this, sad man canelo should share his money with family.......
                Not really, it depends on his family situation.

If I was rich, I would only share my money with my mother and father, noone else.

Cause noone else have been there for us when we needed help. Just cause some people share the same blood as you doesn't mean they are "family"

My uncle is a cheap piece of shit I've only met a handful of times. Never met my cousins nor do I care, my half sister has never done anything but ask for money.

There are some people whom are really close with family while others aren't. I would rather give my money to my close friends that need it rather than shitty family members.

Comment

i'd only help my close family, brother,sister,mom

don't care about uncles,cousins,aunts etc

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    Not really, it depends on his family situation.

If I was rich, I would only share my money with my mother and father, noone else.

Cause noone else have been there for us when we needed help. Just cause some people share the same blood as you doesn't mean they are "family"

My uncle is a cheap piece of shit I've only met a handful of times. Never met my cousins nor do I care, my half sister has never done anything but ask for money.

There are some people whom are really close with family while others aren't. I would rather give my money to my close friends that need it rather than shitty family members.
                    send that bctch to daddy

Comment

Working...
                    X