No announcement yet.

Boss Lady's thread of epic awesomeness and other **** ... en espanol para ti :D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    If you take this thread seriously, I feel very sorry for you.

More importantly, why the **** are you stalking me around the forum? Get a grip you gimp.
    .when i got the strap in school little did principle skinner know i enjoyed it & it turned me into the man i am today....get the gimp! i love the leather mask...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      Que chingados es esto? Y quien chingados es esta morra? Me voy un rato de MI lounge y dejan que esto pase? Se los pasaria pero no hay nada interesante aqui. Me decepcionan
      Una gringa que esta en busca de atencion. Like always.

Comment

• Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
        damn ur a sorry man
        It's the truth. You're just in denial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
          Una gringa que esta en busca de atencion. Like always.
          Eso no es cierto. No estoy en busca de atencion. Te hable antes y que estaban muy bien, por que el cambio ahora?

When you will guys learn, I really couldn't care less who speaks to me and who doesn't? And why do you all take me so seriously? You all need to calm down, just a little

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              Eso no es cierto. No estoy en busca de atencion. Te hable antes y que estaban muy bien, por que el cambio ahora?

When you will guys learn, I really couldn't care less who speaks to me and who doesn't? And why do you all take me so seriously? You all need to calm down, just a little
              It's the internet sweetheart, nobody here takes you serious. The thing that bothers some people here is that you're in here 24/7 posting and begging for attention, apart from that it's very annoying .

Comment

• hola, que hay de entretimiento hoy, veo que hay muchas discusiones pero no soluciones....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
                  It's the internet sweetheart, nobody here takes you serious. The thing that bothers some people here is that you're in here 24/7 posting and begging for attention, apart from that it's very annoying .
                  Oh darling! I didn't post for about a week until yesterday. I don't need to beg for attention, alternatively people just speak to me. Just because I have pechos and would rather converse with guys opposed to women, doesn't mean I am seeking attention, it means ... perhaps, I am a bit of a tomboy? I happen to have more in common with boys than girls?

If it makes you feel better, I will go get a dyke-ish hair cut and start dressing like a boy so not to confuse people.

I can assure you, I do not need to come online to get attention from men

Comment

• People will reply in masses to anyone posting as a female on the internet what's new?

Anyway your thread has only delivered one thing it promised so you better start posting some epic awesomeness now or you can post some boxeo en espaņol like our lounge subtitle suggests. Then again, there's the best option **** or GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                      People will reply in masses to anyone posting as a female on the internet what's new?

Anyway your thread has only delivered one thing it promised so you better start posting some epic awesomeness now or you can post some boxeo en espaņol like our lounge subtitle suggests. Then again, there's the best option **** or GTFO.
                      Read my sig, I have already had a demand letter from the **** or GTFO committee Alas, it's still not going to happen.

Honestly, the only reason the thread has this title is because it is the exactly title of my lounge thread that Cleto wanted to have moved here.

The beauty of that thread is; absolute nothingness turns into some of the funniest conversation.

I can't do all the work for yas, can I?!?

So get conversing gents.

Comment

Working...
                      X