Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here in the Latino Langa think can take me in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    hahhaa....you kool kat too......like Cleto and 24.....so no worries we koo.......

now what's all this talk about you "phuckin me"......I don't do the ****.....you and Demise can hook that action up if you wanna....he loves brown ***....hahha

nah but keep in mind we are not talking bout you and 5 of your homies.....no jumping allowed...I know how you like to do....hahahah im talking straight up one on one....

You know that saying the bigger they are the harder they fall??? turns out that's only something guys like this say.....

You look like that son??
    Lmao, I just saw that... My bad. I'm sure Demise loves Brown dick, that's why he's always in here looking for pito. He and Emz would make a great pareja, but Emz is too busy on Cockpone-E's dick...

Anyhow, when I go to Cali, ima find you and we're gonna put our dukes up. You'll pull a Cintron and drop down with a quickness. There's a reason why La eMe hired me as their muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
      Lmao, I just saw that... My bad. I'm sure Demise loves Brown dick, that's why he's always in here looking for pito. He and Emz would make a great pareja, but Emz is too busy on Cockpone-E's dick...

Anyhow, when I go to Cali, ima find you and we're gonna put our dukes up. You'll pull a Cintron and drop down with a quickness. There's a reason why La eMe hired me as their muscle.
      pppffffffffff..........imma fly out the ropes??? hahahahahha

Comment

me.........

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
          me.........
          Obsessed with me much???ahahhhahahahhaa
          [IMG]http://h.images.*****************/instances/400x/15049063.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            I know this puto that they call Ricky,
            He a green mofo and I ain't talking about no sticky.

Icky, icky, Icky!

I'mma pop off like you just gave me a quickie,
            They wanna get rid of me, but I'm too tricky,

Mr Ricky, I ain't talking about Hatton,
            When I saw his girl in the club, she gonna get passed 'round like a baton,
            I'm heavy with these rhymes, so you don't wanna get sat on,
            Watch out, cause I might be the next mofo that Ricky rat on.
            Don't think this beef is deaded, Ric.

I still got rhymes for days, rhymes for a week,
            I ain't no Run of The MILL rapper but you're meek.

Brap.

Comment

Brap.

hahahhahah...............bruh you just brought me back perfect for TBT....

Im not gonna lie I can't ryhme to save my life...so ill just go out like this....

PS: Green Kay on its way.....say........may........tray........okay.... ..

Comment

Im not gonna lie I can't ryhme to save my life...so ill just go out like this....

TBT?

I went back through the old threads in this lounge man and stumbled upon a few threads where we were beefin', it was all love though. Crazy how time flies, been on this forum 7 years... shit...

Comment

TBT?

I went back through the old threads in this lounge man and stumbled upon a few threads where we were beefin', it was all love though. Crazy how time flies, been on this forum 7 years... shit...

Throw Back Thursday......it's a facebook thing I guess..........but yeah man we've been here for a min........good stuff

Comment

Brap.

TBT?

Throw Back Thursday......it's a facebook thing I guess..........but yeah man we've been here for a min........good stuff
                    why don't you guys just fuk already.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      why don't you guys just fuk already.
                      What's a Rican doing in this lounge?

Gringo.

Comment

Working...
                      X