Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here in the Latino Langa think can take me in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    None taken what so ever bro.....you a stand up poster just like Cleto...ya'll koo....yeah that's me with the skull right before my work out.....you in that pic on your avi?? you got skills in the ring??
    Yeah thats me in the avi, I boxed for awhile when I was a kid, I can defend myself pretty well....Had a few street fights here and there...

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Yeah thats me in the avi, I boxed for awhile when I was a kid, I can defend myself pretty well....Had a few street fights here and there...
      atta boy cual eres en la foto?

Comment

Ric could probably kick all of our asses....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Ric could probably kick all of our asses....
          Freddy Cruger would be my cutman.....I'd hire Jason as my trainer and the exorcist broad would be the ring card girl.....true story!!!

Comment

If I can phuck up a couple of big tintos, I'm sure I can phuck you, Ric. The bigger they are, the harder and faster they fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
              If I can phuck up a couple of big tintos, I'm sure I can phuck you, Ric. The bigger they are, the harder and faster they fall.
              hahhaa....you kool kat too......like Cleto and 24.....so no worries we koo.......

now what's all this talk about you "phuckin me"......I don't do the ****.....you and Demise can hook that action up if you wanna....he loves brown ***....hahha

nah but keep in mind we are not talking bout you and 5 of your homies.....no jumping allowed...I know how you like to do....hahahah im talking straight up one on one....

You know that saying the bigger they are the harder they fall??? turns out that's only something guys like this say.....

You look like that son??

Comment

So am I the only one laughing at how pathetic this is or does everyone think this is normal?

Maybe it is in Mexico, 3rd world 'n all.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  So am I the only one laughing at how pathetic this is or does everyone think this is normal?

Maybe it is in Mexico, 3rd world 'n all.
                  You think you can take me bro????

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    I just might bro......that's why you must protect yourself at all time!

Hahaha Hey yo Dro who the fuk is this turd????.......here you can have him back....I don't do left overs......ill let you take care of my small stuff........
                    why you ducking you coward?? whats your excuse that i live all the way in puerto rico

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
                      why you ducking you coward?? whats your excuse that i live all the way in puerto rico
                      I don't deal w putos......

Comment

Working...
                      X