Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Had a Dream That Cotto Beat Margarito!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I actually had a dream JMM stopped Pacquiao within 5 rounds...

Am I going to put money on it? Hell No.....
    Marquez didn't stop him, but he still won! So, you're dream kinda did come true!

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
    Capo my 28 million for your 28 millions, margarito >>>>>>>cotto
    I only have 18mil left... if you're game, lets do this! Are you willing to lose 18mil?

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    i had a dream that miguel cotto won a award for creating a new machine that makes his his stupid ******ed dilusional fans place bets on him with dreams his fans get like capos dream he mentioned on this thread, lol, not only does this machine not work but the fans wind up betting all theier money only to find out cotto never had a shot at winning so the fans lose their family and life to a crack addiction that is supported by trade of crack for a sukking ****, lol, cotto fans are really big dreamers but once again , tony margarito will give capo loko some terrible nightmares by beating the crap outta cotto again , lol, nyahahahaha

Take a deep breath, son. But, I will remember this when the fight is over. I will get on and make sure I bump this mothaphucka.

I will be ballin' the following week.... Vegas! I'll make sure I close a club down too... just for me and my buddies.
    I'll see if Mayweather wants to chill with me too.
    We'll celebrate Mayweather beating Ortiz, and Cotto destroying Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
      Marquez didn't stop him, but he still won! So, you're dream kinda did come true!

I only have 18mil left... if you're game, lets do this! Are you willing to lose 18mil?

Take a deep breath, son. But, I will remember this when the fight is over. I will get on and make sure I bump this mothaphucka.

I will be ballin' the following week.... Vegas! I'll make sure I close a club down too... just for me and my buddies.
      you are a dreamer just like that guy on that movie who dreamed big vand went broke , lol, i forgot the name of that movie but that guy died at the end of the movie, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

lol wierd dream mang...i remember when i dreamed that pacquiao gave oscar a spanking and turned out to be true...fckin wierd dreams eyy!

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post

Ok is done 18 millions it is. culo el que se raje

Comment

That's why it's a dream, cause in reality, Tony is going to brutalize Quitto.

Comment

Damn, can't wait for this fight homies!!

Fukin lechon, carnitas, tostones, ceviche, cervezas, maltas and a bad asz fight!

Comment

so in this dream were u straight cuz if u were then it wont come true lol just phukkin wit u

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                  lol wierd dream mang...i remember when i dreamed that pacquiao gave oscar a spanking and turned out to be true...fckin wierd dreams eyy!
                  Some dreams come true.. and some turn into a phuckin' nightmare..., but i'm sure Cotto has this... Cotto has been taking the easy road. Margo was out for a year before he fought a nobody and looked like shyt... Steroid Cheat Pacquita spanked him due to Margo being out so long. Same story here... Margo will be out over a year. My heart is with Margo all the way... but my money is on Cotto, he has been taking it "easy"... so he should be able to take this.

DONE, CARNAL!

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
                  Damn, can't wait for this fight homies!!

Fukin lechon, carnitas, tostones, ceviche, cervezas, maltas and a bad asz fight!
                  Don't forget.... las pirujas too!!!!

Comment

the day that floyd mayweather becomes a clean fighter will be the day that cotto will beat margarito homie, you will be dead and gone by then cause it aint happening , lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Keep your points. Bullshyt stoppage. Another robbery in the making...

Mosley, Clottey, and now Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X