Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Had a Dream That Cotto Beat Margarito!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream that Vida Guerra sat on my face but it's not going to happen.

Comment

I actually had a dream JMM stopped Pacquiao within 5 rounds...

Am I going to put money on it? Hell No.....

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
        You're not me, carnal. Only Big Chorizo can have dreams and shyt will come true.
        Margarito is already scared. Word on the streets is that he didn't want to fight in N.Y. Margo is gonna be ****ting bricks as soon as he lands in N.Y.
        Fight is over and i'm going to be a rich man. I'll buy some drinks just so you won't be all aguitado.

Ya dijistes, carnal. I'll send you a message!

Margarito will be out of the ring for over a year, bro. Watch his fight with Roberto Garcia... dude look horrible. Cotto is no Garcia... Margo should take a tune up first. But, since he's not... his chances are slim.

Not happening... this X-Mas is gonna be firme.

I'm gonna bump this thread and be laughing at all of you

Guerra Cotto
        Capo my 28 million for your 28 millions, margarito >>>>>>>cotto

Comment

I have had boxing dreams too, but in my dreams, the guys who I always dream winning' losses

Comment

im not sure man, anything can happen a determined margarito will tear cotto up........

Comment

this point was made by a bud

if a prime cotto was landing bombs on tony and couldnt get him out of there, how would todays cotto do?

Also tony went down vs Mosley but was never knocked down by PacMan

Comment

this point was made by a bud

if a prime cotto was landing bombs on tony and couldnt get him out of there, how would todays cotto do?

Also tony went down vs Mosley but was never knocked down by PacMan

Comment

i had a dream that miguel cotto won a award for creating a new machine that makes his his stupid ******ed dilusional fans place bets on him with dreams his fans get like capos dream he mentioned on this thread, lol, not only does this machine not work but the fans wind up betting all theier money only to find out cotto never had a shot at winning so the fans lose their family and life to a crack addiction that is supported by trade of crack for a sukking ****, lol, cotto fans are really big dreamers but once again , tony margarito will give capo loko some terrible nightmares by beating the crap outta cotto again , lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

4 billion points cotto beats margarito, who wants dem?

Comment

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post
                      4 billion points cotto beats margarito, who wants dem?
                      dammit I was just about to do the same thing..

with less points though

Comment

Working...
                      X