• Time
  • Show
Clear All

habanero for every 2 tacos.

Comment

i'll eat spicy stuff ...but chile sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
        for breakfast i cut up habanero's, cevoya, tomate's, cilantro, and serrano's then I mix it with 3 blanquillos and im pumped up for the day, try it out and maybe ur balls might drop ric
        Don't you worry bout ma balls............ma balls dropped just fine and dandy down your moms throat..... hahahhaha

seriously .....close your eyes.......picture your Mama......now do a close up of her face in your mind........got it??? you see it??? ok now here comes my ball sack droppin down on her face......now she opens up wide..........................aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh there we go......two big mexican balls down your Mama's throat......... gooood visual huh????

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          Don't you worry bout ma balls............ma balls dropped just fine and dandy down your moms throat..... hahahhaha

seriously .....close your eyes.......picture your Mama......now do a close up of her face in your mind........got it??? you see it??? ok now here comes my ball sack droppin down on her face......now she opens up wide..........................aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh there we go......two big mexican balls down your Mama's throat......... gooood visual huh????
          dont talk **** about my mom she passed away when i was young

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
            dont talk **** about my mom she passed away when i was young
            Then get the fuk off my nutz b1tch..........that's twice you tried to get smart with me....I let the first one slide......but know your roll in the langa......come correct with me and ill be straight with you.........otherwise deal with the consequences.........

Comment

Then get the fuk off my nutz b1tch..........that's twice you tried to get smart with me....I let the first one slide......but know your roll in the langa......come correct with me and ill be straight with you.........otherwise deal with the consequences.........
              LMAO im just ****in with u, u get all butthurt like dro thats why i start **** with u guys cuz this lounge has been getting boring lately

Comment

Damn mang relajate. Por eso te mandaron al bote

Comment

I like tapatio, amor with lemon, and redhot cayenne pepper hot saue. I also like the pickled jalapenos.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    Damn mang relajate. Por eso te mandaron al bote
                    let him release all his anger, cuz i heard he dropped the soap recently for ****s and giggles

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
                      I like tapatio, amor with lemon, and redhot cayenne pepper hot saue. I also like the pickled jalapenos.
                      what about homemade salsa, but i agree tapatio, valentina, and amor hot sauce is good with doritos, and am i less mexican if i dont really like eating limon

Comment

Working...
                      X