• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but back on topic I love salsa on street tacos

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
      but back on topic I love salsa on street tacos
      With Salsa and some jalapenos on the side. You aint mexican sino t gusta lo picoso. Salsas add flavor to all foods i cant eat alot of stuff with out salsa or some jalapenos. Por lo menos una valentina o tapatio.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        With Salsa and some jalapenos on the side. You aint mexican sino t gusta lo picoso. Salsas add flavor to all foods i cant eat alot of stuff with out salsa or some jalapenos. Por lo menos una valentina o tapatio.
        fuk that............eso VV!

Comment

I like tamales de raja con queso jalapenos that come in the can with carrots are my favorite spicy thing

Comment

Originally posted by VETS View Post
            I like tamales de raja con queso jalapenos that come in the can with carrots are my favorite spicy thing
            crazy thing is EVERY ONE in my fam eats CRAZY spicy too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              fuk that............eso VV!
              Nop mexican food is centered around spices man.

Comment

LMAO u dont eat chile, man i cant live without chile

Comment

for breakfast i cut up habanero's, cevoya, tomate's, cilantro, and serrano's then I mix it with 3 blanquillos and im pumped up for the day, try it out and maybe ur balls might drop ric

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    Yes Im MEXICAN American......and NO I DON'T EAT CHILE!!!!!!

all my life i've been accused of not being "mexican enough" cuz I don't eat the hot stuff......(that a damn ridiculous charge if you ask me...but whatevs)

but what about ya'll......

you eat spicy?? how spicy?? Red Hot Cheeto's spicy??? Tabasco spicy??? Jalapeno spicy?? Habanero spicy?? or Ghost Pepper spicy???

aver latinos........wachugot???
                    haha, me too bro. my whole fam eats it besides me, idk why, it just ruins food for me. i can handle hot cheetos and stuff, but i wouldn't buy them with my own money, they don't taste good imo....i feel you on this issue

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      haha, me too bro. my whole fam eats it besides me, idk why, it just ruins food for me. i can handle hot cheetos and stuff, but i wouldn't buy them with my own money, they don't taste good imo....i feel you on this issue
                      That's where it's at right there playa......that **** taste nasty.......I gotta figure if the devil too a **** and some one ate it that's what it would taste like...............green K.........20 milli coming your way...

Comment

Working...
                      X