But at least dro is entertaining unlike your ass tu solo das lastima
    Awwwww.....well that just makes me so sad...thanks alot

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      Awwwww.....well that just makes me so sad...thanks alot
      bottle:

not urry1 can be a *****

Comment

Everyone does realize that if this was a regular immigration forum Storm's opinion would be well accepted by mainstream Americans? They would call us all illegals because most Americans are against illegal immigration--that's a fact.

Comment

ever wonder what happened to all the slave traders and the racist people in america? they are still here. they are afraid the hispanic population will overwhelm them like THEY did the indians when they first came to america. You want me to go back mother****a you go back..........

Comment

Without the illegal immigrants then who's going to do the following work?

1. Build the road, bridges, buildings... etc
            2. Build your cookie cutter house
            3. Pick your fruits and the vegetables for your salad
            4. Landscape your yard
            5. Prepare your taco and burger
            6. Dress your chicken
            7. Feed your barn animals
            8. Repair your damaged roof

etc etc....I think USA will not function without them...they contribute a lot to the American economy. I hope people specially the ones in the government will stop marginalizing them.

Comment

If the immigrants are here legally then I say welcome and I hope everything works out for you here. If they are illegal I say pack them all up and get them the hell out of the country.

One funny thing I found...... I am a U.S born citizen who pays taxes and has since I was 14 years old. So I have a stroke and cant work etc, I am not eligible for medicaid until 2-1/2 years after my stroke. An illegal jumps the fence lands on american soil and breaks both legs, he is automatically a benefactor of medicare. He'll be taken care of but I wont be. WTF is up with that.

Bottom line, illegal immigration hurts or economy and country........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                If the immigrants are here legally then I say welcome and I hope everything works out for you here. If they are illegal I say pack them all up and get them the hell out of the country.

One funny thing I found...... I am a U.S born citizen who pays taxes and has since I was 14 years old. So I have a stroke and cant work etc, I am not eligible for medicaid until 2-1/2 years after my stroke. An illegal jumps the fence lands on american soil and breaks both legs, he is automatically a benefactor of medicare. He'll be taken care of but I wont be. WTF is up with that.

Bottom line, illegal immigration hurts or economy and country........Rockin'
                we've had this discussion before.

No, they don't benefit from almost any government aid.

They pay taxes through the things they buy while getting no Income tax returns or any Government aid.

They actually contribute more to the economy than they burden it through a new era form of slave labor.

Also Illegal Immigrants don't go the hospital out of fear of being deported.

We shouldn't use them as scapegoats because of our own bitterness or unfortunate circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  we've had this discussion before.

No, they don't benefit from almost any government aid.

They pay taxes through the things they buy while getting no Income tax returns or any Government aid.

They actually contribute more to the economy than they burden it through a new era form of slave labor.

Also Illegal Immigrants don't go the hospital out of fear of being deported.

We shouldn't use them as scapegoats because of our own bitterness or unfortunate circumstances.
                  Why would they get tax returns? They pay nothing on the income that they illegally recieve. So we have the illegals not paying income tax and we have the fraudulent employer not paying taxes on that employee. The 4-6% that they have to pay when they buy something will not equal the income tax that they are illegally evading becausethey dont belong here.

you say that they are here to contribute to the country? Thats bull****, they are here to make the money and then send/take it back to their country. They dont give a **** about america except for what they can take from it.

Landmines between their borders and ours is a great idea. Come over legally or scurry through the night in fear of stepping on a land mine, sounds good to me.

Ok, say you own a home in America. Somebody illegally enters your home. Do you just say, well they need help and let them stay or do you kick them the **** out and call the police?

America is my home, the illegal aliens have their own home in another country. I say come here legally or get the F out.......Rockin'

Comment

I'll take this by parts, please try to understand what I'm saying. I'm not doing this to be combative but to try and help you understand some misconceptions.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Why would they get tax returns? They pay nothing on the income that they illegally recieve. So we have the illegals not paying income tax and we have the fraudulent employer not paying taxes on that employee. The 4-6% that they have to pay when they buy something will not equal the income tax that they are illegally evading becausethey dont belong here.
                    I didn't say they deserved Tax returns. What I am saying is. They don't pay Taxes but they also don't benefit from any government aid or get any Tax returns so it cancels each other out. The taxes they pay upon purchases which is around %10 is all profit

you say that they are here to contribute to the country? Thats bull****, they are here to make the money and then send/take it back to their country. They dont give a **** about america except for what they can take from it.
                    I didn't say they were here to contribute to this country. Why would they? this isn't their country. They come here and risk their lives to work. They don't ask for charity, A lot work mediocre jobs with little pay to support their starving families. It's also funny you phrased it "They don't give a **** about america except for that they take from it"

because you specifically phrased it that way to demonized them When in reality they're working for whatever money they get. They provide a service and get compensated for it.

Landmines between their borders and ours is a great idea. Come over legally or scurry through the night in fear of stepping on a land mine, sounds good to me.
                    yes blowing up little kids always sounds like a good idea. Hell we should implement all 3rd world nation and police state/ dictatorship border policies. This isn't America anyways. We should annihilate the poor seeking to work for a living.

Ok, say you own a home in America. Somebody illegally enters your home. Do you just say, well they need help and let them stay or do you kick them the **** out and call the police?
                    I've never defended or supported illegal immigration so this is unnecessary.
                    I don't want anyone that is undocumented here either for various safety reasons

Comment

The illegals are making un taxed income from america and then taking the money back to their original countries. America losses all the way around.

Say some illegal came here and made $25,000 in one year. Say then that this illegal spent every penny of his income on goods in america. That would be around $1500 going back to the government in taxes. Now every american that made $25,000 is paying income tax which would be around $5500 on top of the $1500 tax on goods should he spend his whole check in America. So every legal worker is paying around $7000 in taxes while the illegals pay only $1500 in taxes. (And thats a huge amount to what they really pay when they send most of the money home)

So now lets assume that there were 1 million illegal immigrants working in the United States. That would cause a $5.5 billion dollar defeceit for americas tax revenue every year not to mention all of the money that is immediately shipped or wired out of the country. Thats tax revenue taken from our schools, social programs, roads and higways, etc.

You can try to make me believe that illegal workers are good for america but they in no way are good for the country. The only person making out is the owner of the company hiring these illegals and the illegals themselves. They do not help this country.

And with the land mines I mentioned.... I don't want children blown up nor do I want the illegals blown up. I just want them to register and pay taxes the same as every single American is supposed to. If there were land mines it might just make them go through the proper channels to come and work in this country. If they don't want to register properly then let them take their chances with the mine fields. I would rather have that then having them steal from America, which is essentially what they are doing. I have no pitty for the illegals. There are many americans in jail for doing exactly what these illegals are doing (tax evasion) and that is stealing from America. Our system was not built to house illegals who take but don't contrinute back to the system........Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 07-10-2011, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X