No announcement yet.

I want your opinions about Illegal immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
    That's because you're probably an illegal. A sane person with a little bit of common sense who is looking out for the good of our country and their family would not consider such a stupid idea.

God also said "Obey man's laws as God's laws" and "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment" Romans 13:1

God also says "“You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God" Leviticus 26:1. Yet Mexico adores the virgin mary and many saints even more so then Jesus himself, so what say you about that?
    NAH Im a US citizen and Mexican Citizen homie!!!What about your family?? Your Mexican ancestors must of been struggling in some way when living in MExico to have migrated to America? So now it is not okay for new immigrants to come over and look for a better life.. Homie you are a ****ed up person.. I have seen pictures of you on here and you look so ****en Mexican that it hurts you so bad!! LMAO No matter if you think you are superior to all these new Mexican immigrants coming over here, you look just like them and the Anglo Americans look at you the same way they look at them.. They might not tell you to your face but Anglos Americans do not know how to seperate between Mexican Americans and Mexicans or HIspanics in general.. Como quien dice eres un nopal, if you like it or not!!!!LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
      STFU Storm! Don't bring god into this immigration thread.

BTW, did you know that Moses was the first coyote? Read his story and pay close attention and you'll be surprised.
      I only brought God into this because this guy Stephen mentioned how God didn't create borders so I was replying to him with his own argument. Go back and read.
      Last edited by -ELO-; 06-17-2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
        NAH Im a US citizen and Mexican Citizen homie!!!What about your family?? Your Mexican ancestors must of been struggling in some way when living in MExico to have migrated to America? So now it is not okay for new immigrants to come over and look for a better life.. Homie you are a ****ed up person.. I have seen pictures of you on here and you look so ****en Mexican that it hurts you so bad!! LMAO No matter if you think you are superior to all these new Mexican immigrants coming over here, you look just like them and the Anglo Americans look at you the same way they look at them.. They might not tell you to your face but Anglos Americans do not know how to seperate between Mexican Americans and Mexicans or HIspanics in general.. Como quien dice eres un nopal, if you like it or not!!!!LMAO
        Bro I was not trying to put you down I was merely saying that the reason you were agreeing with the open borders argument is because you were most likely an illegal yourself. Your not? Ok, that's cool. So you were born in MEX but migrated to this country legally, I do applaud you and this is precisely how I wish many of the illegals immigrated instead of the illegal way. Why wouldn't you want that?

I'm not against immigrants coming and looking for a better life as long as they do it the legal way. Why is that bad? Would you let any stranger into your yard? No right? That's why there are "fences" and borders, to protect people from strangers. Think of it as the US being your home where you wouldn't just want anyone to come in.

I know I look Hispanic, my parents are Mexican you know? Answer me this, if it hurt me to look Mexican why would I even post my pictures? Please answer that, thank you.

Comment

I only brought God into this because this guy Stephen mentioned how God didn't create borders so I was replying to him. Go back and read.
          you're a ****in dumb as.s storm

I sincerely mean this without bias or hate

your arguments are flawed, and evidently epitomize the lack of education present in your life. However, not urrry1 can get an education, so you shouldn't take it to heart. Nevertheless, you write a bunch of BS expecting people to take you serious, despite knowing that urry1 views you as a joke. What's funnier is that you take your words as fact, despite them being backed by inconsequential experiences in regards to the topic at hand.

el joto de storm"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
            you're a ****in dumb as.s storm

I sincerely mean this without bias or hate

your arguments are flawed, and evidently epitomize the lack of education present in your life. However, not urrry1 can get an education, so you shouldn't take it to heart. Nevertheless, you write a bunch of BS expecting people to take you serious, despite knowing that urry1 views you as a joke. What's funnier is that you take your words as fact, despite them being backed by inconsequential experiences in regards to the topic at hand.

el joto de storm"peeleft:

You mean kinda like you? Or more...is that even possible..lol

Comment

***** im the king of this b1tch

Comment

I only brought God into this because this guy Stephen mentioned how God didn't create borders so I was replying to him with his own argument. Go back and read.
                Yes, Go back and read. I said nothing about God.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerStephen View Post
                  Yes, Go back and read. I said nothing about God.
                  Originally posted by General24 View Post
                  This guy speaks nothing but the truth!! Who gives people the right to create borders and not let other less fortunate people come and enjoy the fruits GOD has graciously given us....GOD never said create borders and divide lands.. Who are we to tell someone who is starving and cant find work to go back to were he came from.. That is some ****ed up ****tt in my eyes!!! As far as I am concerned everyone is welcomed to come to this country to look for a better life ....
                  Oh **** my bad....you are right, I was trying to reply to this post^^^^^

I must have replied to your post by mistake...I apologize.

Comment

Oh **** my bad....you are right, I was trying to reply to this post^^^^^

I must have replied to your post by mistake...I apologize.
                    Its all good man. No apology needed. Just wanted to clarify.

Comment

But at least dro is entertaining unlike your ass tu solo das lastima

Comment

Working...
                      X