How big are your muscles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big are your muscles?

Measure your bicep, forearm, wrist and fist

This isn't about being fat or skinny, in shape or out of shape, just simply to see how we all match up with each other in the arm muscle department.

Measure while flexing

Bicep = 17"
    Forearm = 15 1/4"
    Wrist = 7 1/4" I have a small wrist
    Fist = 11 3/4"

I ain't posting ****. I'm going to wait six months and then post my measurements. Once I get ripped and **** like my ***** Ric.

Comment

Big enough

Comment

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post
        I ain't posting ****. I'm going to wait six months and then post my measurements. Once I get ripped and **** like my ***** Ric.
        puñales, dont be scurd fool

b4 and after homie, orale
        Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
        Big enough
        no mames, dale guey

Comment

bicep 16" 1/4

Thats all i know for now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
            Measure your bicep, forearm, wrist and fist

This isn't about being fat or skinny, in shape or out of shape, just simply to see how we all match up with each other in the arm muscle department.

Measure while flexing

Bicep = 17"
            Forearm = 15 1/4"
            Wrist = 7 1/4" I have a small wrist
            Fist = 11 3/4"
            HOw tall are you

Comment

I aint got **** to measure my ****, but Im a thick mother****er, Im 5'11 195 lbs. Strong ass **** and can box the **** out of most fools!! LOL not trying to show off ****ers so dont clown. You cant be scrawny and work in the coal mines!!!

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                I aint got **** to measure my ****, but Im a thick mother****er, Im 5'11 195 lbs. Strong ass **** and can box the **** out of most fools!! LOL not trying to show off ****ers so dont clown. You cant be scrawny and work in the coal mines!!!
                I'd have to imagine that the type of work you do keeps ya pretty yoked...so I don't doubt you are.......but are you bigger than me???

My cuz back in Mex works out on the field....some hard ass work.....and he is fuken huge......his neck is no joke.....Im straight gym muscle though cuz I work in an office...hahahhahha

Comment

NAH I aint as big as you slick, Your a straight out gym rat homie!! Id box you though!!!LMAO

Comment

who all up in hur want to measure me?

Comment

Working...
                    X