Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big are your muscles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know I don't have anything to measure myself with.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      HOw tall are you
      shit I am short man, only 5'9", why???

I aint as lean as I use to be, but I can remember my arm being this same size for a long while, I never notice, but many people tell me that my forearm is huge, after I measured it I notice that it is only a few inches smaller than my biceps
      Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
      I aint got **** to measure my ****, but Im a thick mother****er, Im 5'11 195 lbs. Strong ass **** and can box the **** out of most fools!! LOL not trying to show off ****ers so dont clown. You cant be scrawny and work in the coal mines!!!
      thats a good build man, I wish I was back down to 195, my ass is fat now
      Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      I'd have to imagine that the type of work you do keeps ya pretty yoked...so I don't doubt you are.......but are you bigger than me???

My cuz back in Mex works out on the field....some hard ass work.....and he is fuken huge......his neck is no joke.....Im straight gym muscle though cuz I work in an office...hahahhahha
      yeah, if not, then you are a little fool who is just strong as fuck.

I have always been strong on certain things, like arm wrestling, I am the mother fucking KING!!!, lol

but I cant bench more than 250lbs

I can curl pretty good, 75-80lbs each hand, but I dont work out

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
        NAH I aint as big as you slick, Your a straight out gym rat homie!! Id box you though!!!LMAO
        Hahha no doubt!! it be a good match too.....but I have to warn ya.....I got the mike tyson upper cut down pat......hahahaah

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
          shit I am short man, only 5'9", why???

I aint as lean as I use to be, but I can remember my arm being this same size for a long while, I never notice, but many people tell me that my forearm is huge, after I measured it I notice that it is only a few inches smaller than my biceps

thats a good build man, I wish I was back down to 195, my ass is fat now

yeah, if not, then you are a little fool who is just strong as fuck.

I have always been strong on certain things, like arm wrestling, I am the mother fucking KING!!!, lol

but I cant bench more than 250lbs

I can curl pretty good, 75-80lbs each hand, but I dont work out
          You can't bench more than 250???I rep that as part of my work out........but then again I've been pressing since JR high.....dunno what my one time press is any more.....I haven't done that since I stopped playing ball.....I don't lift for heavy any more......Im all about light and a **** load of reps now.....

Comment

You can't bench more than 250???I rep that as part of my work out........but then again I've been pressing since JR high.....dunno what my one time press is any more.....I haven't done that since I stopped playing ball.....I don't lift for heavy any more......Im all about light and a **** load of reps now.....
            yeah, I have never been good at bench pressing, I know I can do 225-230lbs, but I am sure if I worked out everyday I'd be better at it

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
              yeah, I have never been good at bench pressing, I know I can do 225-230lbs, but I am sure if I worked out everyday I'd be better at it
              Oh without a doubt......you don't even know how many kats I've gotten to be legit.....since I work in an office I get some dudes who aren't used to workin out....we used to have a gym here (them bastards took it away) any how you can def get better at it....

Comment

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post
                I ain't posting ****. I'm going to wait six months and then post my measurements. Once I get ripped and **** like my ***** Ric.
                Slick kicks it with Ariza and Pacquiao! No joke!

Comment

Oh without a doubt......you don't even know how many kats I've gotten to be legit.....since I work in an office I get some dudes who aren't used to workin out....we used to have a gym here (them bastards took it away) any how you can def get better at it....
                  I just starting get back on the treadmill, trying to build that cardio
                  doing simple push ups and sit ups to start off with, about 30 mins a night and about 25 reps of push/sit ups, I hope I will keep it up tho

Baseball season is back and I am assistant coach, both my boys play, so it is a lot of running around, but my girl helps out a lot

Comment

FFFFCKKK Its funny my body shrinks when I dont work out and eat 7 meals a day I am 510 weight 174 but I am very lean 9%BF. two years ago I was 195 at 13.5 % BF my goal before the summer is to get as close to 200lbs at 8% BF. Whats going to help me get there you say ???? I am going to use Pac man shakes lol Helladrol http://https://www.mrsupps.com/(S(1u...ookieSupport=1

Plus creatine and glutamine mass gainer protine I should get there

Comment

My goal is 200 lbs i currently weigh 178. i wanna get to 200 then slim down lean at 190ish

Comment

Working...
                      X