Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEXICO QUEDA CAMPEON EN PUERTO RICO!! (Serie Del Caribe)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    Cuba hasn't entered since the Cuban Revolution so they don't own the competition, they only have 7 titles.
    oh snapple haha, I meant to say DR, thats why I kept mentioning them after, good catch! yea I meant DR fellas...

Comment

heres the info for the caribbean series guys, enjoy..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Series

Comment

Man u know what i fell into this thread strictly to congratulate and see what ignorant things I could find....

I garantee u that if Mexico would've won against like Panam or something, no thread would've been made about this....

And of course the very first comment....
        Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
        i dont even know what your talking about but
        Well thats funny!!! Its like u saw mex vs PR and u'll take anything u can get against us huh? I need to start paying attention to Mira quien Baila if thas the case.... (damn troll)

and this dude...
        Originally posted by TuRoK'em View Post
        and yet we won the series...puerto rico beat us twice though..but boxing and baseball are practiced a lot over there though
        It seemed like for one second you were coming to your senses and then it dissapeared...
        Yea we practice Baseball a lot and boxing also, but just like in Boxing Baseball, INTERNET., theres a whole lot more of Mexicans than PR's to put in sports and a ton more to be talkin smack on the internet....

Bottom line is congratulations Mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
          Man u know what i fell into this thread strictly to congratulate and see what ignorant things I could find....

I garantee u that if Mexico would've won against like Panam or something, no thread would've been made about this....

And of course the very first comment....

Well thats funny!!! Its like u saw mex vs PR and u'll take anything u can get against us huh? I need to start paying attention to Mira quien Baila if thas the case.... (damn troll)

and this dude...
          It seemed like for one second you were coming to your senses and then it dissapeared...
          Yea we practice Baseball a lot and boxing also, but just like in Boxing Baseball, INTERNET., theres a whole lot more of Mexicans than PR's to put in sports and a ton more to be talkin smack on the internet....

Bottom line is congratulations Mexico!
          baseball aint big in mexico so its quite surprising that weve won it.anyways...**** outta here rican you aint welcome here.remember to take a knee on your way out

Comment

baseball aint big in mexico so its quite surprising that weve won it.anyways...**** outta here rican you aint welcome here.remember to take a knee on your way out
            exactly my point... neither is basketball but mexico has beaten puerto rico before

Comment

exactly my point... neither is basketball but mexico has beaten puerto rico before
              And the Islanders have beaten Santos Laguna and Cruz Azul in the same tournament

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                And the Islanders have beaten Santos Laguna and Cruz Azul in the same tournament
                name one rican on that team...remember there is eleven players in a soccer team

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
                  Congratz Yaquis de CD. Obregon, campeones en Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. Good series.
                  I say Congratz to the Mexicans and Mexico. good Job.
                  its funny tho cause mexico even tho has a good fanbase of baseball its not that big neither is with basketball but we still kick their ass
                  No respect to the Mexicant.
                  a huevo right in their backyard...but the puerto ricans in puerto rico hold nothing against that...the ricans here must be butthurt as ****
                  Butt hurt ****. About as butthurt as the Yankees when they lose. Get a life.
                  Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                  They've won 14 titles so they can't complain.
                  Thats right! A juggernaut along with the Dominicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post
                    PR's do envy us. Just read this PR's pathetic post.
                    Ain't PUERTO RICAN but lived there! And YES it is pathetic that the modern day "slaves" would do anything for a dollar!!!! FUNNY *SS ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                      Ain't PUERTO RICAN but lived there! And YES it is pathetic that the modern day "slaves" would do anything for a dollar!!!! FUNNY *SS ****!!!
                      WTF?!?!?! Your post doesn't make any sense dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X