Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony fans, tony shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like that it says jmm on it (lol) but nah honestly i wouldnt wear it. its too bright and im not into skulls and wings. its cool nonetheless but i wouldnt wear it. the one with eagle is nice. i would buy that one.

Originally posted by supRa View Post
    uughh u actually like that shirt???!?!?! its too dull

and btw those shirts that has the mexican eagle is tight no doubt...but i wouldnt wear it...yea it looks prep/nice etc. but that **** has to do with the mexican mafia type of ****...i wouldnt wear that **** down in mex.

just saying...

cuao dont u agree?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Ecko actually has a cotto shirt it looks pretty good imo
      True, I might actually buy it. I also like Everlast tees. I have a SRR and a Rocky Marciano t shirt. I've washed them shirts like 100 times and they haven't shurnk.

Comment

Originally posted by GekkoTheGreat View Post
        True, I might actually buy it. I also like Everlast tees. I have a SRR and a Rocky Marciano t shirt. I've washed them shirts like 100 times and they haven't shurnk.
        link me up homie rocky marciano is one of my most favourite old school fighters the guy was a badass

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          link me up homie rocky marciano is one of my most favourite old school fighters the guy was a badass
          I suppose you want a link. Here's one of Rocky Marciano by Everlast. It's on sale for only $10.00 USD I have a different one though.

http://store.titleboxing.com/title-e...-rock-tee.html

I might get it but I got to take care of over expenses first.

Comment

I need to get a Margarito shirt

Comment

went into the jaco websight and found this miguel torres shirt, looks cool.

Last edited by bigsmoothh; 08-06-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Ramos View Post
                Alright playas, i came home from school today and ive found the most amazing thing waiting for me on my couch.

A small box from affliction, my eyes immidiately became watery like if it was christmas morning.

I opened my package slowly and enjoyed every fu*king second it because i knew what was waiting for me

Thats right.

My Tony Tee.

Basically this thread is my personal review and i have like 2 pics i took with my phone.

Ive never had an affliction shirt before so im not sure how they usually are, but the shirt is a smooth material like the tees they sell at express. i dig the way the art is, imo its really creative and very nice fine detail all over.

The only thing i kinda didnt like about it is the edges of the arm and bottom is a little cut up for the style im not a big fan of ripped type of clothes. Although it doesnt look bad because it gives off the impression of a messy badass motherfu*ker that would lay half you faqqots out.

The shirt looks very very unique and badass.

I like how the arm part is kinda short and is well fit, if you have decent arms then this shirt will make you look buff or have some type of muscle in your arms are filled with jello.

Besides the little messy look on the edges the shirt itself is amazing.

Also along with the shirt came a small book with a bunch of other models wearing the affliction prouct, i thought it was pretty cool they sent me that large picture book.

I mean for 60 bucks, thats a bargain to look like a straight up G, rep your favorite sport, rep your fighter, rep the mexican pride, and finally have Tonys Macho aura surround your bi*chass.

9.7/10 IMO, Its worth it. If your interested check out my sig and the link is there to go order.

the back

the front

heres the book

sorry my last 2 pics came sideways, i was excited when i was taking the pics and didnt realize they came sideways.

discuss.
                copped one for $50 on eBay. Can't wait to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  went into the jaco websight and found this miguel torres shirt, looks cool.

and who is this unknown fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                    and who is this unknown fighter?
                    I think Miguel Torres is a MMA fighter.

Heard his name before.

Comment

Miguel Angel Torres (born January 18, 1981) is an American mixed martial artist. He is a former WEC Bantamweight champion. Prior to fighting with the WEC, Torres also held the bantamweight title for the US Shooto organization, as well as for the Ironheart Crown. Torres specializes primarily in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and also possesses a potent Muay Thai striking arsenal. Torres received his black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu from Carlson Gracie, Jr in September 2008.[1]

As of March 2012, Torres is ranked the #6 bantamweight fighter in the world by Sherdog

Comment

Working...
                      X