No announcement yet.

Tony fans, tony shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GekkoTheGreat View Post
    They have some nice stuff but I hate MMA with a passion. No Affliction or Jaco for me.
    Its funny man I wear a bunch of tapout stuff and I look like a typical mma faq with it and ppl ask me hey u gunna watch ufc watever I just reply no i actually hate mma but I like the tapout stuff, I watch boxing only

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      You paid $60 bills for that shirt?? is that with shipping???

Cuauh....how much is that shirt you posted?????
      Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Awsome thanks man, how's the material of the clothes? Have u purchased anything from the site bfore?
      Originally posted by GekkoTheGreat View Post
      They have some nice stuff but I hate MMA with a passion. No Affliction or Jaco for me.
      No I didn't buy it, I just saw it one day and thought it was nice. I don't like tap Out or Affliction, I don't like flashy clothes with lots of colors and crazy patterns. I tend to like more of a clean , simple look.

I was browsing the internet and came upon this one. It seems expensive but it's just like everything else.

I think it's like $30 plus shipping. I don't care if it's mma or not, I just liked the pattern and simplicity to it. I'm also a Taurus and that is the symbol for Taurus.

They also have a white one where you can see the Mexican symbol much clearer.

Comment

might have to get that jmm shirt!!

Comment

Honestly, all it says is his name lol

I'll stick with Marc Ecko clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
            might have to get that jmm shirt!!
            uughh u actually like that shirt???!?!?! its too dull

and btw those shirts that has the mexican eagle is tight no doubt...but i wouldnt wear it...yea it looks prep/nice etc. but that **** has to do with the mexican mafia type of ****...i wouldnt wear that **** down in mex.

just saying...

cuao dont u agree?

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
              uughh u actually like that shirt???!?!?! its too dull

and btw those shirts that has the mexican eagle is tight no doubt...but i wouldnt wear it...yea it looks prep/nice etc. but that **** has to do with the mexican mafia type of ****...i wouldnt wear that **** down in mex.

just saying...

cuao dont u agree?
              I a mistake and bought some Afflication wear, like 4 shirts, one Polo. The Polo is straight up Mex with te virgin mary on the back. I was told it looked like a Mexican drug cartel shirt lol

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                Honestly, all it says is his name lol

I'll stick with Marc Ecko clothing.
                Ecko actually has a cotto shirt it looks pretty good imo

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  No I didn't buy it, I just saw it one day and thought it was nice. I don't like tap Out or Affliction, I don't like flashy clothes with lots of colors and crazy patterns. I tend to like more of a clean , simple look.

I was browsing the internet and came upon this one. It seems expensive but it's just like everything else.

I think it's like $30 plus shipping. I don't care if it's mma or not, I just liked the pattern and simplicity to it. I'm also a Taurus and that is the symbol for Taurus.

They also have a white one where you can see the Mexican symbol much clearer.
                  Oo I got you, I know a couple ppl who don't like the affliction tapout stuff cuz it looks really toolish. I don't mind the tapout stuff cuz it looks decent to me even tho I'm not an mma fan plus the shirts are pretty cheap.

The stuff on that site are pretty nice I like it, I might order some stuff after winter when I have more money and its warm again

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    I'm kind of diggin this one right here.

dang, that is a pretty bad as shirt. but i think the best mexican boxing shirt. was the marquez one. the last year edition.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X