• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
    nah they can be any color

You picked some prime examples......

Comment

i must admit latinas are the hottest girls in the world.... they are so spicy......hasta se me ase agua la riatona

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        i must admit latinas are the hottest girls in the world.... they are so spicy......hasta se me ase agua la riatona
        Much better post......atta boi........

Comment

man ive never seen these thread before lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            man ive never seen these thread before lol
            Hhaha I know right??? we got some classic threads being revived lately............I had freaking forgotten I even made this one.......good times!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
              List some pros and cons as you see fit and based on your experiences....here are mine

White girls Pros
              classy
              will pay for your date
              colored eyes (im a suker for blue or green eyes)
              White girl Cons
              Stupid as fuk
              Too clingy
              Waaay over protective parents

Black Girls Pros
              banging bodies
              down for anything
              can freak your ass on the dance floor like nobodie's busniess!!
              Black Girls Cons
              Too damn loud
              Too much attitude
              Body of a goddess face from hell syndrome

Latina Girls Pros
              Beautiful faces
              Cool ass attitudes
              sexy
              Latina Girls Cons
              Won't be as fast to pay as whitegirls
              Once they get pissed its on...(explosive temperament)
              Got too many brothers, cousins, uncles and they all wanna fuk u up!!

Dont got **** on Asians broads....im still trying to hit a Filipina!!! hahahhaha
              Asian girls are the **** bro. They will do anything to please their man. They'll buy you ****, cook for you, freak the **** out of you. Only thing i didn't like about them is the parents and their superstition.

Comment

las latinas by far. and trust me ive tried them all.......................

Comment

I don't know I have meet nice girls from every race, but it has been my personal experience that the white girl is not as nice as the rest. I just would like that our hispanic girls would represent Jesus in a better way just like the Muslim girls represent Allah.

Comment

Latinas of course !!! But remember that man y Latinas have green or blue eyes, not the majority but quite a few. White girls are more independent and donīt try to steal your money like Latinas, their problem is that they lack passion and sexiness, which Latinas have. Black girls have the best bodies but thatīs it, they are too loud and lazy. I donīt like Asians at all, but maybe they are the safest bet in a real relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                      Latina? Could someone explain to me what they look like because as far as I'm aware they can look like anyone.
                      Apparently they can look like anyone but Latinos can usually tell if the girl is Latina, even the blond ones. Of course, thereīs a " prototype " of Latina, i.e. Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, etc. That "look" more Latina. Some white girls ( by white we mean anglo-saxon) can look like anyone too.

Comment

Working...
                      X