Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Girls Vs Black Girls Vs Asians Vs Latinas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First for me latinas. theyre good cooks and love to ****, ive dated more white girls than anything and theyre hot and down to **** but cant cook and dirty as hell. ive had a few black girls and theyre hot and love to **** but parents never liked me though, ive only ever been with 2 asian girls they were vietnemese twins but it was kinda boring not that they still arent hot to me but im going latina, white and black is a toss up, and asians last only do to the fact that i havent seen to many of em.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
      For one, they are not attractive at all to me. Look at my list, they are dead last. So, I don't go for latinas, for two how would you know what I look like, OVER THE INTERNET. Make sense, please.
      Umm you do know your posting on the latino lounge right??? what did you expect playa....come one.....hahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Im not talking Alabama white dawgy....im talking Santa Barbara, Malibu, LA white girls....legit son!!!!
        I don't live in Alabama dawgy. I live in South FL. White girls are the worst. They don't pay for ****. You must be dating 17 year olds who are using their daddy's credit card to pay for a night at the movies. Try dating a white girl from Malibu in her mid 20's. They don't pay for anything and expect you to spoil them just like their fathers did. They are super high maintenance and do not like to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
          I don't live in Alabama dawgy. I live in South FL. White girls are the worst. They don't pay for ****. You must be dating 17 year olds who are using their daddy's credit card to pay for a night at the movies. Try dating a white girl from Malibu in her mid 20's. They don't pay for anything and expect you to spoil them just like their fathers did. They are super high maintenance and do not like to work.
          Im telling you keeed....while I got no beef bout sticking it to the young broads (18 and over of course) if you get at these broads just right....they are all in to their Independence....if you play to their ego just right you can get a broad to do just about anything.....true story! but you gotta bring stong Gee.Ay.Amm.Eeee. keeeeed!!!! cuz if your game is weak you'll be stuck buying broads **** forever....true story!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            Damn no mames....that IS Gaaaaaaachooooo!!! how you find out she steped on you??? I personal don't believe in that but .....did you handle the dude or what?
            I'm not getting into details but I got 5 years probation because of her. I still got 4 1/2 years to go and I paid a fine of $900 USD.

Comment

latinas are white too right?

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
                First for me latinas. theyre good cooks and love to ****, ive dated more white girls than anything and theyre hot and down to **** but cant cook and dirty as hell. ive had a few black girls and theyre hot and love to **** but parents never liked me though, ive only ever been with 2 asian girls they were vietnemese twins but it was kinda boring not that they still arent hot to me but im going latina, white and black is a toss up, and asians last only do to the fact that i havent seen to many of em.
                Black parents don't usually approve of a non-black man dating their daughter.
                and that's the truth, i live in Miami...and some of my friends dated black girls and their parents never really liked them, it's basicaly a difference in culture.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
                  latinas are white too right?
                  nah they can be any color

Comment

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
                    WTF TS! What's this with girls paying? I never allow a ***** to pay for anything while on a date. But I don't buy them expensive gifts like some idiots do either. I'd rather hire a call girl then buy the girls I'm seeing expensive **** or give them money.

Latinas and black girls do it for me. White girls are okay but I'm going to stay away from them for a while or maybe even forever because i got probation because of my ex. A ****ing little white ***** who cheated on me.

Ella fue mi mas grande fracaso, maldigo el dia en que la conoci.
                    Dude are you serious? why on earth would you date a white *****?

We're latinos, our women are 10x better than those sluts..WTF?

one of my cousins was crazy over a white girl, they only lasted 1 month...he kept calling her and she never called him back..

Don't waste your time on another one, our women can do anything...Why would you find a women who doesn't share the same culture as you? ..

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                      Dude are you serious? why on earth would you date a white *****?

We're latinos, our women are 10x better than those sluts..WTF?

one of my cousins was crazy over a white girl, they only lasted 1 month...he kept calling her and she never called him back..

Don't waste your time on another one, our women can do anything...Why would you find a women who doesn't share the same culture as you? ..
                      You're right! My goal right now is not to pursue white bitches. Latinas are better.

Comment

Working...
                      X