No announcement yet.

Diferente palabras.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
    That style of spanish is also used in Venezuela as well as Cuba, The Dominican Republic, and other parts of Latin America which is why I find it odd you singled out Puerto Rico. Believe it or not it comes from Andalusia and the Canary Islands which are part of Spain. The words are not misspelled, only pronounced differently in informal occassions.
    i was referring to puerto rican spanish, and even the Spaniards spanish is SHI*... they say the S fuken weird... the use their tongue differently and its annoying..

no other country can speak spanish perfectly like well spoken mexicans do.. and im not being biased..

Comment

Originally posted by camaney View Post
      i was referring to puerto rican spanish, and even the Spaniards spanish is SHI*... they say the S fuken weird... the use their tongue differently and its annoying..

no other country can speak spanish perfectly like well spoken mexicans do.. and im not being biased..
      spaniards have lisps

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
        spaniards have lisps
        yeah, its fuken annoying!...when i hear them sing i laugh.....

just like america speaks better english then england... mexico speaks better spanish then spain... some funny ****, and they are both next to each other..

mexican spanish is so better then even domicans when they sing use it...all of the bachata singers sound mexican... that puerorican slut noelia sang or sings in mexican spanish... i thought she was mexican at first then she came out with that one song then shes does her reggaeton **** and all of a sudden her accent pops up, the fuk outta here.. mexican spanish > all spanish accents.

Comment

first off, your venenzuelen... and second, wat the fuk do you mean influential? who the wants to misspell words all the time and sound like a kid?
          First off **** u XCACA.

And you want to try that cuz i got proof.

Comment

yeah, its fuken annoying!...when i hear them sing i laugh.....

just like america speaks better english then england... mexico speaks better spanish then spain... some funny ****, and they are both next to each other..

mexican spanish is so better then even domicans when they sing use it...all of the bachata singers sound mexican... that puerorican slut noelia sang or sings in mexican spanish... i thought she was mexican at first then she came out with that one song then shes does her reggaeton **** and all of a sudden her accent pops up, the fuk outta here.. mexican spanish > all spanish accents.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
              First off **** u XCACA.

And you want to try that cuz i got proof.
              venenzuelen.... shut up already.. your not puelto lican...

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                I say coche. I dont say carro. Along with camioneta and not trucka.

Thats all i can think of.
                am vice versa lol

Comment

wtf. the language is native to spain, the rules of the language are form the real academia espanola. but by your logic they don't speak the language well.

el unico espanol correcto es ese q q hablan los espanoles, incluso sus dialectos. todos nosotros de latinoamerica hablamos un espanol bastardizado por muy buena q sea nuestra supuesta diccion.

ellatinoamericano q piensa q su espanol es mejor q lo q viene de la madre patria del idioma es un simple ______? (alguno de ustedes me puede ayudar con la palabra q me falto

Comment

Originally posted by istmeno View Post
                    wtf. the language is native to spain, the rules of the language are form the real academia espanola. but by your logic they don't speak the language well.

el unico espanol correcto es ese q q hablan los espanoles, incluso sus dialectos. todos nosotros de latinoamerica hablamos un espanol bastardizado por muy buena q sea nuestra supuesta diccion.

ellatinoamericano q piensa q su espanol es mejor q lo q viene de la madre patria del idioma es un simple ______? (alguno de ustedes me puede ayudar con la palabra q me falto
                    i know this, but honestly, it sounds weird when they speak it... and dont call it madre patria because they dont like latin americans at all and treat them like ****....well spoken mexicans say the words correctly and dont forget an R or S, etc..

Comment

i know this, but honestly, it sounds weird when they speak it... and dont call it madre patria because they dont like latin americans at all and treat them like ****....well spoken mexicans say the words correctly and dont forget an R or S, etc..
                      mi mente no es tan cerrada para descartar una verdad. aunque nos guste o no, es asi. porq de alli salio nuestro idioma. y el hecho q si gustan o no del latinoamericano nisiquiera viene alcaso. historia es historia.

Comment

Working...
                      X