Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diferente palabras.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

different dialect, personally i think puerto rican spanish sounds like ****...

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
      bus- guagua

I also never pronounce the letter S lol, or the S sound. I never even knew there was S's on these words till I took Spanish in school lol.

como eta
      habla epanol
      arro con pollo
      Why is this? Not hating on anyone but I find this annoying whenever I hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        Caribbean spanish actually has a heavy influence from Andalusia and the Canary Islands which are part of Spain. That's where dropping the "s" and dropping the "d" from words ending in ado come from. It's not something Puerto Ricans or anyone in the Caribbean invented as many people tend to believe.
        Last edited by El Protagonista; 02-02-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          I find it annoying when people talk other ways. We are just used to different ways, it's not our faults. I don't know why, it's just the way it is I guess. It's more slang I guess but I think it sounds better

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            OK so some of us use different words for different things depending on what country we are from.

For example, Mexicans use the word "calcetines" as "sox".

Puertoricans use the word "medias" (which for us is panty hose so it's kind of funny.

What other differences do we have?
            it is also "medyas" in the philippines..

Comment

Originally posted by camaney View Post
              And yet, it is one of the most influential dialects in Latin America. Mostly because of our music and artists popularity.

Comment

And what do you speak that's so ****ing great?

Comment

i dont give a ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                    And yet, it is one of the most influential dialects in Latin America. Mostly because of our music and artists popularity.
                    first off, your venenzuelen... and second, wat the fuk do you mean influential? who the wants to misspell words all the time and sound like a kid?

Comment

first off, your venenzuelen... and second, wat the fuk do you mean influential? who the wants to misspell words all the time and sound like a kid?
                      That style of spanish is also used in Venezuela as well as Cuba, The Dominican Republic, and other parts of Latin America which is why I find it odd you singled out Puerto Rico. Believe it or not it comes from Andalusia and the Canary Islands which are part of Spain. The words are not misspelled, only pronounced differently in informal occassions.

Comment

Working...
                      X