No announcement yet.

i got a question for you guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    Some Latinos have Spaniard blood, Spain had a big Arab population back in the day.
    Yes, the moors ruled Spain for 700 years until White Christians slowly took it over.

Comment

I personally don't think hispanics look like arabs. I think maybe some Cubans but thats about it. Arabs have longer noses and deep set eyes. A lot of hispanics look more oriental. I know a bunch of Peruvians back in Miami and there are some Chinese people (I live in China ATM) that look less asian then them. It really depends on what you mean by hispanic, there is a wide range of ethnicities what qualifies as hispanic.

Different hispanics resemble different groups. Cubans tend to look more african / european / mixed, same with puerto ricans. Mexicans look more like a cross of asian / european imo. The asian comes in from the native americans.

Comment

erm im not talking about arabs, im talking about Indians and Pakistanis...you know the race amir khan is....

Comment

Some Hispanics (mostly from Central America and South America) have Arab ancestry due to the arab diaspora, that's why they get mistaken for South Asians (Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladesh, Bengali etc).

Comment

Yes, Alot of Mexicans look like Arabs,Indians, and Pakis.

Mexican

Indian

Morales

Khan

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessionalLoc View Post
              Yes, Alot of Mexicans look like Arabs,Indians, and Pakis.

Mexican

Indian

Morales

Khan

you would know since you're half mexican

Comment

some mofso ask me if i'm asian? due to my light skin black hair and marijuana smoking.
                Last edited by Third Degree MM; 12-27-2009, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  Some Latinos have Spaniard blood, Spain had a big Arab population back in the day.
                  there you go. we also have African roots from Spaniards slaves, so some of us are darker others lighter. I agree with the nose thing thou, typical arab male is nosier (no pun) than avg latino.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                    There is a definate similarity between some individuals especially to those not that familiar with said races.
                    You don't get latinos in the UK but at school there was this exchange student from Ecuador and he used to got a lot of Indian/Pakistani related racism directed towards him.
                    That's not true, there are loads of Latinos in the UK, especially in London. There are huge Brazilian, Colombian and Ecuadorian communities.

Comment

Working...
                    X