No announcement yet.

i got a question for you guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a question for you guys

i know i aint latino etc but i got one question for you guys you know south asians??? i got told that at times alot of our people get mistaken for Latinos over in U.S.A and i was wonderin if you guys have ever mistaken one of ours for a fellow latino before?? i mean i aint got nothin against it an all but if u think about it we kinda same in some ways... we aint either black or white and alot of our people are hard workin yet get a lot of **** chucked at em...know what im talkin about? Plus alot of people etc think our people are illegal immigrants etc which cause trouble but we dont thats just stereotypical of em
    Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 11-25-2009, 12:16 PM.

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    i know i aint latino etc but i got one question for you guys you know south asians??? i got told that at times alot of our people get mistaken for Latinos over in U.S.A and i was wonderin if you guys have ever mistaken one of ours for a fellow latino before?? i mean i aint got nothin against it an all but if u think about it we kinda same in some ways... we aint either black or white and alot of our people are hard workin yet get a lot of **** chucked at em...know what im talkin about?
    UHHHHH NOOOOOo.......

Comment

alright then but just for the record no offence was intended in anyways

Comment

ive been mistaken for being asian before

Comment

well some latinos kinda looks like arab.
          i also remember an arab terrorist claiming hes italian
          director or godfather, al pacino can pass as an arab.
          david blain looks like arab
          and Wilmer Valderrama too.

Comment

Well there arent nearly as many South Asians as Latinos in the US so it's more likely that a South Asian might be mistaken for latino than vice versa. But yeah, there are definitely some Latinos who could pass for South Asians.

I have a friend who once got into a fistfight with a convenience store owner over it. The owner tried talking to my friend in his language, my friend obviously didnt know what he was saying, but the Pakistani dude insisted that he was playing dumb or ashamed of his heritage.

Comment

ooooh that mustve been bad :O our people tend to also be rather violent at times...

Comment

Originally posted by Burmer View Post
                well some latinos kinda looks like arab.
                i also remember an arab terrorist claiming hes italian
                director or godfather, al pacino can pass as an arab.
                david blain looks like arab
                and Wilmer Valderrama too.
                Some Latinos have Spaniard blood, Spain had a big Arab population back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  Some Latinos have Spaniard blood, Spain had a big Arab population back in the day.
                  do you spanish blood, mang jr?

Comment

There is a definate similarity between some individuals especially to those not that familiar with said races.
                    You don't get latinos in the UK but at school there was this exchange student from Ecuador and he used to got a lot of Indian/Pakistani related racism directed towards him.
                    Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 11-29-2009, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X