Comment

r5yu n ergergr

regtjrgr??

Comment

Demised is Banned LOLOLLOLOLOLO

Comment

Que Peks.....

Comment

born n raise in southern Cali, Escondido....but currently living in Oxnard, CA (military). parents where born in Mexico, Aguascalientes (dad) n Zacatecas (mom)

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                Nah I am not Hispanic and actually don't know any. Some reason I havent met any South Americans apart from Brazilians in the UK. Maybe you guys likie America better right?

Just thought I'll create a thread and get to know some. Hope you don't mind
                There are some Hispanics in the UK, but yea more are in America.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  Nah I am not Hispanic and actually don't know any. Some reason I havent met any South Americans apart from Brazilians in the UK. Maybe you guys likie America better right?

Just thought I'll create a thread and get to know some. Hope you don't mind
                  The U.S. is closer, and you can actually survive here without knowing one word in English.

so what you live in a city or what, pretty densely populated or what? house? apartment?

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                  There are some Hispanics in the UK, but yea more are in America.
                  more? more like A ****!!! LOAD more, Hispanics are the Biggest minority in The U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Third Degree MM View Post
                    more? more like A ****!!! LOAD more, Hispanics are the Biggest minority in The U.S.
                    Thank Mexico for that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                      Thank Mexico for that.
                      Pieces of ****. :down:

Comment

Working...
                      X