This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    just saw the new batman movie, i think it was ok not great......
    was it really that bad...was planning to go with my daughter this weekend...

Comment

• mexico has a second silver this time in the womens synchronized 10m dives

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
        mexico has a second silver this time in the womens synchronized 10m dives
        women? i saw the men win it last night, they fell short of gold to china. i thought they deserved it. if you can, look up their round 4 dive, imo it was sick.

anyone watching the boxing bouts? they just finished, this puerto rican just lost to some czech guy. the cubans i saw today, soto and iglesias, are beasts. there were some good fights today. tomorrow is going to be good. the only mexican left, in the bantamweight div., is going to fight. his group looks like the toughest one, he's got a cuban, american, brazilian, kazakh, and russian in with him. joseph diaz jr (USA) vs lazaro alvarez (CUB) tomorrow is going to be sick.

http://www.london2012.com/boxing/sch...t/all-day.html

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          women? i saw the men win it last night, they fell short of gold to china. i thought they deserved it. if you can, look up their round 4 dive, imo it was sick.

anyone watching the boxing bouts? they just finished, this puerto rican just lost to some czech guy. the cubans i saw today, soto and iglesias, are beasts. there were some good fights today. tomorrow is going to be good. the only mexican left, in the bantamweight div., is going to fight. his group looks like the toughest one, he's got a cuban, american, brazilian, kazakh, and russian in with him. joseph diaz jr (USA) vs lazaro alvarez (CUB) tomorrow is going to be sick.

http://www.london2012.com/boxing/sch...t/all-day.html
          it was basically same thing as the mens with china taking gold and the mexican women taking silver

Comment

• Mexico won't win anything.....we never win anything

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Mexico won't win anything.....we never win anything
              we??????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                we??????????????????
                I'm Mexican bro,

Comment

• i'm not sure how many more olympians mexico has yet to compete, but scooping up silver and bronze medals isn't that bad. it's better than not winning any at all. the divers last night should've won gold imo though, they had most difficult looking dives and executed them nicely. i had my hopes up for argentina doing good in basketball but they just lost to the french today. hopefully the last mexican in boxing goes far. i know some cubans will grab gold this year, hopefully there's a puerto rican or other latino in there too. it'd be nice to see that happen. is there one or two chicanos for team USA in boxing? what happen to that female boxer, isn't she mexican/american or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I'm Mexican bro,
                    u want to be black like kev

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                      If you wanted something harder, you should of asked for it.

Whoever edited this video has a fat cock.
                      not gonna lie this sounded pretty good

Comment

Working...
                      X