This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
    You listen to gay ass Mexican rap that kids listen to.

Fuk outta here guy, you're a joke. You don't know what real music is besides capone e and a couple other bum ass Chicano rappers.
    @ this fuck boy dissing a real Mexican like Capone-e

Mr.Capone-e is the pride of Mexico gtfo here with that gay soft ass techno fuckkery

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      you ever go to concerts like this?
      I might go to electric zoo this year. Lineups are not bad, they added a lot better guys to the list compare to what it was a few months ago.

Gutted I didn't get to go to EDC this year. It had such an amazing lineup, took place on June at Metlife Stadium.

Never got a chance to go cause my friends aren't into house like I am and I don't wanna go alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        @ this fuck boy dissing a real Mexican like Capone-e

Mr.Capone-e is the pride of Mexico gtfo here with that gay soft ass techno fuckkery
        If you wanted something harder, you should of asked for it.

Whoever edited this video has a fat cock.

Comment

• whats up guys...........

Comment

• Best song out right now.

Debate me.

Comment

• esperemos que estos muchachos o algunos otros latinos ganan unas medallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                esperemos que estos muchachos o algunos otros latinos ganan unas medallas.

oscar molina just got handed an L right now by some black canadian kid.

tough loss. hopefully the other one does good (not sure if he went already) or the chicano repping the US. anyone else watching the olympic boxing bouts? does anyone have the schedule of who will be fighting who?

Comment

• how do i post pictures in the comments section on someones status on facebook so that only the pic shows up

Comment

• mexico has a medal its silver in synchronized diving one of our better events

Comment

• just saw the new batman movie, i think it was ok not great......

Comment

Working...
                      X