This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    i like the first one, went with an ex gf and some friends, i enjoyed it. haven't seen the third one, was it any good?
    it was okay........ a little disappointing

Comment

• I picture chiguy looking like this for some reason..

minus the text

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I like the Paranormal Activity movies for some reason..

although everyone else seems to absolutely hate them or find them boring
        I only seen the first one, it was alright I liked it. Haven't checked out the other 2.

@chiguy, it came out during the summer I think or 2010 summer? I dunno, I know there was some exorcist theme movie that came out recently like a month or two ago and it sucked major ass, the only good thing about it was litterly just the trailer. I didn't see it, but EVERYONE I asked if it was good or not told me not to waste my time and money.

Comment

• i think it's called the devil inside or something not sure, can't find the trailer.

and , i don't look anything like that. i know someone who does though. i don't have ghetto/gangster clothing like that anymore, stop wearing that like freshman year of high school (like 05 or something i'd say). if you want, pm me you're real name and i'll add you on fb ( if you have one). i'm just a little hesitant to post personal info on here since dudes go crazy with photoshop and "flame wars".

Comment

• Yeaaa that one is the one that came out recently, pure dick from what I heard.

The Last Excorcism is the one I saw, it was an alright movie up until the end. The end just took whatever respect I had for the movie down the gutter as it was one of the most ******ed things I've ever witnessed in a movie, and I tend to like stupid movies.

Had a decent plot and some nice twists.

But I remember everyone in the theater were mad as hell.

Comment

• yeah it was this one, the devil inside me. the trailer looked like utter crap to me, but still people went and saw it. i heard the ending was horrible

my parents saw the emily rose one and they said it was pretty good. not sure if they saw this one too, but i remember them saying it looked pretty good. haven't heard feedback on it though. no embedding allowed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQF-RHJedZ8

Comment

• How gay, I can't watch from my phone.

Emiley Rose from what I remember, is like in a court case and they're fighting the case and you see both sides, like the scientific aspect and the religious aspect.

I only seen it from middle to end and not from beginning, but from what I saw, it was intresting but that was awhile ago and I forgot most of it.

Comment

• yeah i need to check that one out. the one i sent you a link of was this

The Last Exorcism (2010) -PG-13
                  A troubled evangelical minister agrees to let his last exorcism be filmed by a documentary crew.

another summary plot for the same movie:
                  The film is told from the perspective of a disillusioned evangelical minister, who after years of performing exorcisms decides to participate in a documentary chronicling his last exorcism while exposing the fraud of his ministry. After receiving a letter from a farmer asking for help in driving out the devil, he meets the farmer's afflicted daughter

Comment

• Lena Landrut is perfect... can't decide if I should keep the God like Che Guevara
                    or put this masterspiece of a human being as my avy

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Lena Landrut is perfect... can't decide if I should keep the God like Che Guevara
                      or put this masterspiece of a human being as my avy

Full face pics?

She's a 3/10 imo, give her a rihno ass and 90lb on each of her legs and she'll be a 10/10, gotta love that thickness:wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X