• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    Star Wars & Warriors are for faggots.
    Fix'd.........

Comment

• warriors is a solid movie man. anyone ever play the game? i know they made it a while ago but never played it. but yeah, i could never get into star wars, trek, or anything like that, didn't interest me. neither did lord of the rings even though i thought the last film was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        warriors is a solid movie man. anyone ever play the game? i know they made it a while ago but never played it. but yeah, i could never get into star wars, trek, or anything like that, didn't interest me. neither did lord of the rings even though i thought the last film was good.
        played Warriors... it was okay

and I made this for her
        she's supposed to be a zombie

Comment

• shit looks creepy, obvious that was the point though. i see you like horror films and stuff, what's some of your favs? i'm not much into it but if they're talked about, i check em out.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            shit looks creepy, obvious that was the point though. i see you like horror films and stuff, what's some of your favs? i'm not much into it but if they're talked about, i check em out.
            I'm actually not to into Horror films, most suck ass. Cheesy plot lines or they rely on cheap sudden loud noises to scare people.
            Most aren't genuinely scary. My favorite is probably The Exorcist. I like the exorcist/exorcism genre

Horror movies just give me an excuse to make signatures lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I'm actually not to into Horror films, most suck ass. Cheesy plot lines or they rely on cheap sudden loud noises to scare people.
              Most aren't genuinely scary. My favorite is probably The Exorcist. I like the exorcist/exorcism genre

Horror movies just give me an excuse to make signatures lol
              nice. yeah, i've only seen the original exorcist once when i was a kid and it was pretty scary. i remember watching most of the famous ones, freddy kreuger would probably be my favorite out of all of them.
              have you or anyone else seen 'don't be afraid of the dark', the film that came out recently? i was going to watch it with this girl i was talking to but things fell through. i heard it was okay but in the previews it didn't look that bad.

Comment

• They don't make good horror movies anymore. They were my fav movies when I was growing up and it's quite sad now that I think about it. There is absolutely no good horror that has comeout in years.

Exorcist of Emiley Rose was alright, probably the last decent/good horror to comeout that I can remember, I'm probably going to rewatch it in a few weeks I forgot most of it.

But man all the remakes attempt, Friday 13, Halloween, Amityville, I think they made one for Elm St? All sucked major ass. I'll give props to Rob Zombie, the chicks for the two Halloween movies were sexy and I enjoyed those nude scenes, besides that, pure ASS.

The last exorcist movie that came out, a total joke, everyone in the theater I was in wanted a refund afterwards, pure ****.

The two horrors that scared me as a kid would be the exorcist and one of the amityville horrors, I forgot which one it was. The rest I would simply enjoy.

Comment

• what was that one that just came out? the one that was filmed like a paranormal activity type of movie. where the creepy nun stared at the cam? i think that's the one you're talking about. i heard nothing but bad things about it. it's true, most horror films now are really repetitive it's really hard to like one. i thought jeepers creepers was good, just the monster though. it looked sickkk.

Comment

• I like the Paranormal Activity movies for some reason..

although everyone else seems to absolutely hate them or find them boring

Comment

• i like the first one, went with an ex gf and some friends, i enjoyed it. haven't seen the third one, was it any good?

Comment

Working...
                      X