• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nas is the best rapper ever IMO

papoose the best underground

kano the best uk

Comment

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/raesaad/Tupac****U.jpg[/IMG]
      For spelling his name wrong.....But he is my favorite all time.

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
        nas is the best rapper ever IMO

papoose the best underground

kano the best uk
        yeah, right now Papoose is king of the mixtape game.

Comment

tum tum from dsr.

Comment

2Pac hands down. Name me one rapper who moved people with his words and was an icon in and outside of the rap scene. He is not idolized only for his music, I think that says enough. He's accomplished so much in so little time, imagine what he would be now if he didn't die, he produced atleast 100 songs from the time he signed with Death Row to his death. People like Dre, Biggie, these Wu-Tang guys, ect are only known for their mic abilities. None of them come close to the man Pac was outside of rap.

You can disagree but everyone knows this is true. Even Pac foretold his legacy in No More Pain and it was the truth:

Am I reachin your brain? ***** how can I explain?
            How vicious this Thug mother****er came
            When I die, I wanna be a livin legend, say my name
            Affiliated with this mother****in game, with no more pain

And that you did, RIP.
            Last edited by Tony Blitz; 12-02-2005, 01:44 AM.

Comment

usher aint no rapper lol

Nas is ma fav along with tupac and biggie enough said

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
                2Pac hands down. Name me one rapper who moved people with his words and was an icon in and outside of the rap scene. He is not idolized only for his music, I think that says enough. He's accomplished so much in so little time, imagine what he would be now if he didn't die, he produced atleast 100 songs from the time he signed with Death Row to his death. People like Dre, Biggie, these Wu-Tang guys, ect are only known for their mic abilities. None of them come close to the man Pac was outside of rap.

You can disagree but everyone knows this is true. Even Pac foretold his legacy in No More Pain and it was the truth:

Am I reachin your brain? ***** how can I explain?
                How vicious this Thug mother****er came
                When I die, I wanna be a livin legend, say my name
                Affiliated with this mother****in game, with no more pain

And that you did, RIP.
                That No More Pain **** doesn't mean ****, everyone says they tha greatest and claim they will be. Notice how most of his "hits" came after his death...he wouldn't be as popular if he didn't die, gangland style.

Comment

In this order:

AZ
                  LL Cool J
                  Rakim
                  Common
                  Talib Kweli

Comment

Originally posted by SugaShane
                    That No More Pain **** doesn't mean ****, everyone says they tha greatest and claim they will be. Notice how most of his "hits" came after his death...he wouldn't be as popular if he didn't die, gangland style.
                    Yeah, but 2pac is recognized as the Icon of Rap now, how many other rappers who claim to be the greatest can actually back that up now?

All Eyez On Me was a 9x Platinum Album, came out before he died.
                    Me Against The World was a 2x Platinum Album, came out before he died.
                    The 7 Day Theory was a 4x Platinum Album, came out a month after he died.

Take a look at his 9x Platinum Greatest Hits, 90% of those songs came off those 3 albums.

Hate him if you want, because "underground iz sooo kewl bcuz all mainstreme is 4 gay ppl who dun no muzic like i do" but 2pac's skills are not overrated. He made it big, these guys didn't, that's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
                      In this order:

AZ
                      LL Cool J
                      Rakim
                      Common
                      Talib Kweli
                      I just, JUST saw on Cypress Hill's myspace, that Rakim is going to be on the third Muggs-Soul Assassins album. It literally gave me chills. http://www.myspace.com/cypresshill

Comment

Working...
                      X