Tyler the Creator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler the Creator

Thoughts

I like it, I first heard about him on Radio 1 about a month ago.

Comment

Tyler and Earl are the best new rappers out right now. Everyone else are some pusses

I posted a few videos some time ago never got any love. Now that they are blowing up though different story.

Fuck steve harvey

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Tyler and Earl are the best new rappers out right now. Everyone else are some pusses

I posted a few videos some time ago never got any love. Now that they are blowing up though different story.

Fuck steve harvey
        Hes only now getting play in the UK
        Ridiculous talent though
        Just depends on how he wants to play it, if he makes more tracks like yonkers hell be huge... or he can just make another album on rape and stay underground
        His beats are madness.
        Last edited by TRAV1$; 04-07-2011, 07:34 PM.

Comment

i likes it....good work cuzzin

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
            Hes only now getting play in the UK
            Ridiculous talent though
            Just depends on how he wants to play it, if he makes more tracks like yonkers hell be huge... or he can just make another album on rape and stay underground
            His beats are madness.
            the songs about rape, 666 and all that is part of the appeal though. I dont expect him to change it for anyone. that's why O.F are blowing up - they are young, talented and rebellious.

Comment

Yeah my friend showed me this a couple months back. I listened to a mixtape of it again the other day. It's not bad. Shock appeal doesn't do anything for me anymore though or else I'd be listening to Bizarre or some ****.

If I was 14 I'd probably love this though. It definitely has an audience. And I can see them being very popular.

Comment

the songs about rape, 666 and all that is part of the appeal though. I dont expect him to change it for anyone. that's why O.F are blowing up - they are young, talented and rebellious.
                After hearing some interviews from them and stuff I would not be surprised one bit if they sold out though and made typical mainstream hip hop songs

Comment

sounds like a nerd rapper to me

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X