No announcement yet.

Tyler the Creator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Yeah my friend showed me this a couple months back. I listened to a mixtape of it again the other day. It's not bad. Shock appeal doesn't do anything for me anymore though or else I'd be listening to Bizarre or some ****.

If I was 14 I'd probably love this though. It definitely has an audience. And I can see them being very popular.
    Aye, shock appeal does nothing for me... not a fan of the album and mixtape, but he's got the talent to make decent tracks.
    Last edited by TRAV1$; 04-11-2011, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
      Aye, shock appeal does nothing for me... not a fan of the album and mixtape, but he's got the talent to make decent tracks.
      Yeah he does. I like his mindset, his rebelliousness. Has a punk rock feel to it. We'll see how far it takes him. He's got my attention at least. Let's just see if all that talk about progression is real.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        After hearing some interviews from them and stuff I would not be surprised one bit if they sold out though and made typical mainstream hip hop songs
        he's already turned down multiple big time record deals. I think they are waiting for that unheard of offer these days of 100% creative control, etc. which he'll get.

who knows though. like he says he's a walking paradox. Says one thing but does the opposite the next.

Comment

Not into Tyler but Earl is awesome imo. Hodgy Beats is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            After hearing some interviews from them and stuff I would not be surprised one bit if they sold out though and made typical mainstream hip hop songs
            No way. Their whole schtick is the alternative thing. They are clever and they know that they stand to sell more and make a bigger dent in the hip-hop scene by sticking with the shockcore/hipster-hop stuff than selling out.

Comment

Working...
            X