Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMINEM is the greatest rapper ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only black folk don't appreciate eminem cause they are jealous...

Comment

Max Kellerman>Eminem

Comment

Originally posted by MONEY 32 View Post
        Tupac is over rated, I think if he was still alive he wouldn't be famous.
        I like Em, I think he's one of the dopest lyricists now (but not the most entertaining, today). It's all about timing, hip-hop welcomed Eminem at the perfect time, he capitalized on it too, but if Pac was the man, say this is 1995, and Eminem came along, he wouldn't be where he is today. And Pac wouldn't be 95 Pac in 2010. Well, that's what I believe...

In the overall sense, I think Pac connected with people more so than Em, but Em was the better rapper, with his wordplay specifically.

Comment

"Guess that's why they call it window pain"
          Still can't get over that line
          Terrible.

Comment

lolz, I'm white and I think he ain't even in the same leauge as Pac, Big, Nas, Rakim etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MONEY 32 View Post
              Only black folk don't appreciate eminem cause they are jealous...
              I know some Hispanics that think he's overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                I agree. If Tupac or Biggie didn't die they wouldn't be up there. Just shows what a death in your prime can do
                What are talking about? They were the biggest names in the game when they were alive.

Comment

I'm white and yes, Em is waaay overrated. Wouldn't even make it into a top 10 rappers list for me. As a lyricist especially, he's so overrated it's unbelievable. Nas, KRS one, Rakim, Lupe Fiasco, Mos Def. Just a few better lyricists today. That's without even getting started on Big or Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                    I agree. If Tupac or Biggie didn't die they wouldn't be up there. Just shows what a death in your prime can do
                    but big pun died and his album sales and legend didn't skyrocket as much. There are many rappers that have died that have not achieved the after death success of pac or big.

Comment

Although I've always highly rated Em, I think it's a bold statement to say he is the greatest rapper ever! Em appeals to the masses of people hense why he gets more props from overseas. Their is no doubt Em has incredible lyrical ability though, but their are plenty of underated rappers out there who don't get the props they deserve. I don't believe in my humble opinion their is such thing as 'the greatest rapper'! All I know is, all rappers are different, and should be judged on a individual level. I can't claim any rapper is the greatest because for me they're isn't any such thing. However, they'reis such thing as great rappers, which Em belongs to, he is up there with the best no doubt.. I have about 20 odd rappers who I claim to be GOAT. Their are just far to many credible rappers to be puting them in order. All rappers focus on different aspects of their rap game.. I dont think anyone can claim to be the GOAT in the rap game for as long as I live.

Comment

Working...
                      X