No announcement yet.

EMINEM is the greatest rapper ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMINEM is the greatest rapper ever.

Tupac is over rated, I think if he was still alive he wouldn't be famous.

Comment

Originally posted by MONEY 32 View Post
      I agree. If Tupac or Biggie didn't die they wouldn't be up there. Just shows what a death in your prime can do

Comment

Comment

Wow, you just took your level of gayness to another level.

Mainstream rap these days is a disgrace.

Comment

The dude is right, though

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
              I agree. If Tupac or Biggie didn't die they wouldn't be up there. Just shows what a death in your prime can do
              That's true, if Eminem would've been killed at 24-25 ... Wait... Eminem was 27 when he dropped Slim Shady LP, he had only dropped Infinite.

But if Jay-Z would've been killed at 24-25 ... Wait... Jay-Z was 26-27 when he dropped Reasonable Doubt.

Hard to say what 2Pac and Biggie would've done if they wouldn't have met their fate, but it's more likely that they would have hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank and untold years being lead figures in Hip Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                The dude is right, though
                No he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  That's true, if Eminem would've been killed at 24-25 ... Wait... Eminem was 27 when he dropped Slim Shady LP, he had only dropped Infinite.

But if Jay-Z would've been killed at 24-25 ... Wait... Jay-Z was 26-27 when he dropped Reasonable Doubt.

Hard to say what 2Pac and Biggie would've done if they wouldn't have met their fate, but it's more likely that they would have hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank and untold years being lead figures in Hip Hop.
                  I don't see them as a smart of a man like Jay-Z, but they would of done well.

Comment

Eminem is embarrassing. The dude even talks with an accent these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X