Rakim is once again the GOAT in my opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
    and you have a great night, my friend.

What you do would be similar to me talking about classic rock and not mentioning Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I'm very interested in listening to more Rakim as soon as possible. I have tried in the past and have had trouble enjoying his music. I realize he is an influential/legendary MC. I have the highest respect for him and his fans.

Thank you.

Comment

I can listen to Paid In Full all the way through. I'm pretty sure I read some where that Rakim is the most sampled hip hop artist ever.

Comment

Wait, it leaked?

The ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
            I can listen to Paid In Full all the way through. I'm pretty sure I read some where that Rakim is the most sampled hip hop artist ever.
            so can i and i had to listen to it alot before i can say that but it really is a classic in the truest form...Im not even sure which rakim cd is my favorite, i love them all

and prodigy is the most sampled rapper ever but rakim is up there, he might be second after P

Comment

Rakim and Biggie are GOAT
              Rakim and Eric B ****in killed it back in the day

Comment

where the **** is this leak?

Comment

honestly. i need to listen to rakim more. and im dead serious about that. cuz if everybody says hes this good, I owe him more attention.

Comment

honestly. i need to listen to rakim more. and im dead serious about that. cuz if everybody says hes this good, I owe him more attention.
                    he's the god emcee, sons.

Comment

From what I've heard so far on Last Fm, i'll probably buy this album, the first in awhile. I know why spend $10 when i could get it for free, but outta respect for this artist i'll pay it even if it doesn't sell well commercially

Comment

Working...
                      X