Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on how you dress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i surprise people on the regular with the music i listen to. i'm a red headed white girl. it really does not matter what i wear, people are always shocked after we talk music. generally i wear what i like, and sometimes that would be considered "hip hop" attire. i rock a north face parka in the winter, cuz it's warm. i have 3 pairs of timbs, because they're practical. i have some dereon shirts and jackets cuz they're fly and some LRG gear, but it's all because i like the items of clothing themselves, not the names. at the end of the day though i dress too feminine to be considered "hip hop". sneakers on the daily, but to go out out it's heels and dresses. gotta keep it sexy.

but i do have some gold chains that i rock on the regular that are super hype. haha. that's pretty old school, i think. and when throw one of em on with my black adidas jacket i'm straight Run DMC-ing it.

Comment

all hiphop dress is ssssoooooo metrosexual! It makes all men look gay or from the ghetto.maybe in nightclubs & a gangster or criminal hangouts you look cool but in the REAL moneymaking,hardworking society that pays taxes & has respect dress casual or dress conservative or buisness like(suit & tie).I got $$$ & have a solid career.I'm going to make 30000 in 6weeks.long 14 hour days but when I'm done maybe I go to china for a month.I certainly wouldn't waste my money on ****** designer clothes & a mr.t startup kit gold chain.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        all hiphop dress is ssssoooooo metrosexual! It makes all men look gay or from the ghetto.maybe in nightclubs & a gangster or criminal hangouts you look cool but in the REAL moneymaking,hardworking society that pays taxes & has respect dress casual or dress conservative or buisness like(suit & tie).I got $$$ & have a solid career.I'm going to make 30000 in 6weeks.long 14 hour days but when I'm done maybe I go to china for a month.I certainly wouldn't waste my money on ****** designer clothes & a mr.t startup kit gold chain.
        theres so many things wrong with this post i dont even know where to start. first of all, who said any of us who go to a real job dress hip hop? thats just for starters, 2nd of all, why are you bragging to us about how much money your making? 3rd of all, not all hip hop clothing is metrosexual or gangster. And for your information, theres other sides to hip hop besides that gangsta side.

Comment

I dress casual. I don't wear skinny jeans but I 've grown out of the phase of wearing bigger clothing. I wear a lot of Jordans and other Nike shoes. I don't really **** with hats anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X